Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You All Hate V And Their Monopoly On Solar Rails..

Valafor

good thread , attack their cores,

i think destroying a core is equal to 1% degradetion of their rail or is it 0.5%

so if you really hate some clan, call out and destroy their rail.

clans who are corrupt needs to git rekt.  

but hell, the dark sector pvp needs alot of balancing. 

so yeah, i do not really care about attacking one. awful unfun buggy-unbalanced waste of time

Edited by Ritchel

good thread , attack their cores,

i think destroying a core is equal to 1% degradetion of their rail or is it 0.5%

Not even close, as far as I know a full 4 member squad completely destroying the core does 0.13% damage. You need about 3000 people (or 750 full squads) to completely destroy the rail cores to bring down the rail.

Besides that, even if we manage to destroy a rail, what point is there to it? You're going to be obliterated in the next cycle by one of them anyways. You'd need to do the same thing they do repeatedly, rail blocking.

This is a different kind of battle, the kind that the good people can't win because of the greedy milk. Shaming/martyring/guilting people into fighting a non-profit cause like this will not work because nothing is in it for them in the short term. As long as people are able to make alot of money in the short-term (DS conflict battle pay) they'd rather do that instead of having tax free farming in the long term.

I know you want to be the white knight of Warframe, making good prevail over bad, and I would also love to see High paying nodes return to 0% taxes, but it's just not that kind of struggle. 

We're not ninja anymore, we're businessmen now. Any change will have to come down from [DE] themselves.

This is a different kind of battle, the kind that the good people can't win because of the greedy milk. Shaming/martyring/guilting people into fighting a non-profit cause like this will not work because nothing is in it for them in the short term. As long as people are able to make alot of money in the short-term (DS conflict battle pay) they'd rather do that instead of having tax free farming in the long term.

I know you want to be the white knight of Warframe, making good prevail over bad, and I would also love to see High paying nodes return to 0% taxes, but it's just not that kind of struggle. 

We're not ninja anymore, we're businessmen now. Any change will have to come down from [DE] themselves.

Ninjas were always businessmen...because they were mercenaries...and mercenaries don't come free.

Aww- you are so cute~ always complaining about the top dog on the pack- ^w^ (remember Eclipse?*wink**wink*)

You know, I was thinking about this too when I see all these new alliances that have overtaken the DS's while I took a break from WF. Everyone was complaining over Eclipse's 25% credit tax which was actually double of what everyone had back then, but compared to the guys we have now.. I'm missing Eclipse.

bbycomeback.

Edited by Riate

What? We offered over 7 million in battle pay on our rail, while V was busy elsewhere and set no battle pay.