Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Hates Me

Valletta

So yesterday I got attacked by stalker 4 times. Today I got attacked by him once. Then I got attacked by the grustrag 3, and to finish it off, I got attacked by zanuka hunter. All at the most unfortunate times during defense missions, either causing me to lose or die. I actually couldn't kill the grustrag 3 and my friend got one of those things attached to him. But what has stalker dropped? Nothing. But it defiantly has made for a weird weekend.

I have trouble with this as well. Help the Corpus for 5 missions in a row and I've got the G3 all over me. Kill any boss and Stalker pays me a visit. Kill Corpus 10 missions in a row and Zanuka Hunter thinks 'Meh'. DAMN I WANT DETRON(or the Escape mission, idrc).

I just need 1 part for the detron so.

But jesus, it gets annoying after awhile.

And if I'm not going to get anything for killing them, and or lose my mission where I have more valuable items and resources. WTF.

So yesterday I got attacked by stalker 4 times. Today I got attacked by him once. Then I got attacked by the grustrag 3, and to finish it off, I got attacked by zanuka hunter. All at the most unfortunate times during defense missions, either causing me to lose or die. I actually couldn't kill the grustrag 3 and my friend got one of those things attached to him. But what has stalker dropped? Nothing. But it defiantly has made for a weird weekend.

RNG: Controls whether your playing weekend is grand or crap. 

Come, play with me. I need despair, goddamnit!

700 hours, no despair.....

maybe ill get it as a reward once i hit 7 k hours

If there was Stalker weapon trading, i would sell my Despair BP for a fair price of 500 Platinum.

*mandatory evil laugh*

got the despair... i find it to be the worst throwing weapon... 

928.jpg

I just need 1 part for the detron so.

I wouldent get so worked up, Detron was probably better before the general multishot / proc chance nerf that swept through shotguns some months back.

I have 3 elements (Rad, Exp, Elec) on mine I'm lucky to ever see a single proc during a mission.