Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Updated Vauban Build?

Syntax3Error

Question

6 answers to this question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Vauban/t_30_43001120013_2-0-10-4-7-5-5-3-4-7-2-5-8-10-5-14-6-5-49-8-6-55-1-4-122-5-3-123-9-3_2-6-55-5-7-9-5-8-f-f-122-5-14-5-4-9-49-12-123-7-8-14_/en/1-0-20/

for the last slot feel free to put whatever you want, rush, redirection, another stat mod, but in general it's complete this way, and with only the one forma you said you have, and this is for high waves btw

Edited by yarash2110

I'd suggest playing around with a few variations on your Vortex & Bastille's range before you make any concrete decisions about Vauban. I've found that his Bastille range in particular is largely up to player preference and how they use the skill, like Frost's Snow Globe; some people want a REALLY SMALL Bastille, while others like to give themselves a bit more room. I'm part of the latter group, but you might like a tighter space. Some of it is just up to personal preference.

Here's my build

Is there a particular reason you're using 5/5 FE and 2/5 Streamline as opposed to 4/4 both? Nets you the 75% efficiency and costs 10% less duration.

(And 1 more mod point, but you have spare.)

I assume it's not for intentional shorter duration since you're using Constitution, so...?

========

hey guys :) i'm looking for a good build for vauban for the late defense waves.

Depends whether you're fighting Infested or a ranged faction.

Also, Orokin Reactor or not?

Against Infested (Defence or just any mission really) I'd use something like this as base. If you have a Reactor, expand on it as you like.

(Yes, short duration. The lower energy cost makes you a lot more flexible, and you gain a few seconds at the start and end of each Vortex as they get pulled in or fall down and get up again.)

Against any ranged faction I use something like this, but honestly; I wouldn't use Vauban for an endless against a ranged faction to begin with.

Edited by Chroia

Is there a particular reason you're using 5/5 FE and 2/5 Streamline as opposed to 4/4 both? Nets you the 75% efficiency and costs 10% less duration.(And 1 more mod point, but you have spare.)I assume it's not for intentional shorter duration since you're using Constitution, so...? ========  Depends whether you're fighting Infested or a ranged faction.Also, Orokin Reactor or not? Against Infested (Defence or just any mission really) I'd use something like this as base. If you have a Reactor, expand on it as you like.(Yes, short duration. The lower energy cost makes you a lot more flexible, and you gain a few seconds at the start and end of each Vortex as they get pulled in or fall down and get up again.) Against any ranged faction I use something like this, but honestly; I wouldn't use Vauban for an endless against a ranged faction to begin with.

I used this because I'm too lazy to rank another Fleeting.