Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's My Trinity Build?

izzatuw

Question

So this is my current Trinity build and I'm thinking of adding a Rage once she reaches rank 30. So what do you guys think? 

JNYXi1d.jpg

Btw: How does Energy Vampire work? Should I kill the enemy while the enemy's in its effect or after it's done?

Updated build

Edited by izzatuw

19 answers to this question

nice "trinity"

wrong picture?

Also: Energy vampire

• The first pulse occurs immediately on cast, meaning the last pulse does not occur at the end of the duration, but one quarter of the duration before Energy Vampire ends.
    • When the marked target dies, it will emit one last pulse containing energy that depends on the remainder of time in Energy Vampire's duration (e.g., for an Energy Vampire that restores a total of 100 energy over 9 seconds, killing the target with 6 seconds remaining will provide 100*(6/9) = 66.67 energy in the last pulse).
Edited by Adaptor-Face

nice "trinity"

wrong picture?

Also: Energy vampire

• The first pulse occurs immediately on cast, meaning the last pulse does not occur at the end of the duration, but one quarter of the duration before Energy Vampire ends.
    • When the marked target dies, it will emit one last pulse containing energy that depends on the remainder of time in Energy Vampire's duration (e.g., for an Energy Vampire that restores a total of 100 energy over 9 seconds, killing the target with 6 seconds remaining will provide 100*(6/9) = 66.67 energy in the last pulse).

Hmm I seem to understand now. So best to kill the enemy while he's in effect I guess.

Energy Vampire, I don't kill enemies under it. The pose no threat and are useful to me, tips: Use Energy Vampire or any bosses you can such as Corrupted Vor allowing you to keep your Link up and Blessing :)

Should I balance out the duration and one more question, how does range effect E Vamp?

I don't suggest Vortex on Trinity.

I definitely suggest changing the D-polarity on her aura to a dash-polarity, and replace it with Energy Siphon or Corrosive Projection when you can. You probably don't need Redirection if you're planning to get her health down low for damage reduction shenanigans, and then give her crazy duration with Narrow Minded & Continuity for a nice, long Blessing.

Alternatively, you can always try for Blessing spam, which your build probably works fine for. If you decide to try for Blessing spam, tho, you'll want to slap on Natural Talent to make it more efficient. Blessing's quicker than it used to be, but by no means the fastest ability.

If you have extra space, you can always try some knockdown resistance or recovery mods, something like Constitution might do well. That would help Duration (which is no longer a negative attribute on Blessing-spam Trin) and help with knockdown recovery. Or you pick Fortitude, or even Handspring if you really want. You have a lot of options, but with Blessing-spam Trin, I think you would want to have some sort of recovery from knockdowns because that will be the greatest threat to your team.

Should I balance out the duration and one more question, how does range effect E Vamp?

Not sure about the range on EV but I don't think range extension is needed, where you need EV your team will likely be close enough for it to be used and other abilities work fine without it.

The one thing that breaks me as a support (which is why I tend to play offensive support more than defensive) is keeping up those abilities. I'd forma an ability slot and pump up a Flow mod

From me, not a pro builders :/

If you use EV, you won't need Foeeting Expertise to be honest, especially because you have Intensify. Having a maxed Streamline will be enough and will free a space.

Range benefits EV and is good for team players. I'm also uncertain about Rage since you can EV for energy. Why take thr risk?

Lastly, Link js an underrated power but it's actually one of the best skill in Trinity's arsenal. I recommend it if they ou can, especially if you have power range along.

Reducing 75% of damage ia what will keep you alive as others fall in higher level missions. It will also make you immune to procsso yeah.

If you use EV, you won't need Foeeting Expertise to be honest, especially because you have Intensify. Having a maxed Streamline will be enough and will free a space.

Range benefits EV and is good for team players. I'm also uncertain about Rage since you can EV for energy. Why take thr risk?

Lastly, Link js an underrated power but it's actually one of the best skill in Trinity's arsenal. I recommend it if they ou can, especially if you have power range along.

Reducing 75% of damage ia what will keep you alive as others fall in higher level missions. It will also make you immune to procsso yeah.

Sounds interesting but I don't think it'll fit in my current build but I'll try.

Updated: Removed Rush and replaced it with Narrowminded

So this is my current Trinity build and I'm thinking of adding a Rage once she reaches rank 30. So what do you guys think? 

Btw: How does Energy Vampire work? Should I kill the enemy while the enemy's in its effect or after it's done?

ah trinity the only character where maxing out fleeting expertise and leaving streamline at like lvl 2 is viable

Maybe something like this, not sure tho. 

(yes I'm asking as well, too lazy to make another thread (sorry OP

you can probably forma off link and replace it with a fleeting expertise so that if your teammate hit the guy you energy siphoned after one tick you didnt lose any mana really

you can probably forma off link and replace it with a fleeting expertise so that if your teammate hit the guy you energy siphoned after one tick you didnt lose any mana really

Only time you will lose energy by casting EV is when you hit already dead mob*. Every other time it's actually beneficial to kill EVed target as soon as possible so you can recast it again.

* Latency issues. On your side the mob is still alive so it let's you cast EV and spend your energy. On host side the mob is already dead which means no applied debuff which means no energy back from energy dump.

@OP:

Fleeting Expertise isn't needed. With EV you'll get more than enough energy even with just full Streamline. That duration reduction just can't be justified by slightly lower energy cost. If you really want to use it though, I would recommend full Streamline with only 40% FE.

Also, using Narrow Minded without any range counterbalance might be bothersome. Base range is long enough, but halving it might prove as a problem. At least add Stretch.

I ain't using QT-masochist because I'm usually just pugging, so my defenses are build around Red+Vit. Also, because of Kubrow.

I'm making slight adjustments quite frequently, but my current build is EV, Bless, Link, Red, Vit, Streamline, r7 Narrow Minded, Stretch, Natural Talent and Constitution.

There is no problem with energy as I'm usually spamming EV just out of habit, Link and Bless lasts pretty long (23 and 19s resp.) and Link's and EV's (practically base) range is quite enough in most situations.

Arcane Aura helmet would be great addition, but I just can't justify using that toilet seat just because of those extra 3s.