Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Wraith V.s. Latron Prime

fgerm123

Question

Both are equal in what they do best, L. Prime is a proc weapon of deth, whereas the L. Wraith is a weapon that makes crits its' $#*(@

hahah thats true....though ive got my wraith built for crit AND status chance. 62.5% or crit and 76% status with all 4 event mods

It also has the same recoil, it just feels like more because of the faster fire rate.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The higher fire rate on Latron Wraith basically makes the reticle move a lot more crazy than Latron P if you were to spam the trigger on both of them. So, if you were to pause for head shots on the Latron Wraith, you may be potentially getting less dps by not utilizing that fire rate.

They have very similar sustained DPS, but LWraith has a higher headshot multiplier with a crit build. So if you're primarily aiming for headshots, it's probably the better gun.

I'm enjoying CD+Shred on the LW, FireRate is high enough to do so, with LP it feels too slow.

Thank guys for the info I seriously am glad to hear this event is awesome& not irritating like breeding grounds while I got the pova vandle on the same day the event started it took well over 50 games just to get it. Glad to hear about how fun it was.

I'm very anxious to play it now. Too bad I wasn't playing this game when they had the poison event as the twin vipors writh is the only gun I'm really missing event wise.

Cya all soon good day!