Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll:should Hysteria Invincibility Be Changed/removed

Azawarau

Hysteria with no invincibility is just no.Why becuase Valkyr already got a rework Hysteria got a stance and if the invincibilty is gone nobody would use her

There are already players who use her without invincibility all the time

Its the more common end game version of Valkyr

I like how OP doesnt mention his opinion, most likely to avoid flame when he says he wants no invincibility 

Everyone who frequents the forums knows my opinion on this already

If i were afraid of being flamed i wouldnt even make this thread

Its going to happen either way

When first using Valkyr, I thought she was absorbing all the damage and it was be dished out when Hysteria was over, so I was always really cautious during my temporary god mode.

Personally, that what I think Hysteria should be.

You only have to be cautious after it ends and only for a moment at best if youre spamming it

When first using Valkyr, I thought she was absorbing all the damage and it was be dished out when Hysteria was over, so I was always really cautious during my temporary god mode.

Personally, that what I think Hysteria should be.

It worked similar to that when it first came out.

I see there is an option for turning invincibility to damage reduction. I disagree because warcry is supposed to do that, even if +50% armor translates into a pitiful 10% additional damage reduction... But well we can dream right? :p

The only thing hysteria may need is flow in movements imo.

I see there is an option for turning invincibility to damage reduction. I disagree because warcry is supposed to do that, even if +50% armor translates into a pitiful 10% additional damage reduction... But well we can dream right? :p

The only thing hysteria may need is flow in movements imo.

10% damage reduction brings you from taking 20% to taking 10% damage

I dont know if you realize ho big of a difference that is

Especially with quick thinking as a third layer of armor

Melee based character without this kind of defense would be very difficult to play.

Also it would be a glorified female Rhino. 

For the sake of diversity keep it.

She has no CC

A defensive/utility buff rather than offensive

And High effective HP VS Extra shield like armor

If changed to DR shed still be entirely different than rhino in near every way except that theyre both considered tanks

Edited by Azawarau

I have no clue why people want to keep the invincibility. It's already been proven that it's too much, even with the no guns penalty. The only way I could see the invincibility staying is if she had some form of health drain during Hysteria, since in its original design it seemed to be projected as a risky but powerful ultimate.

I have no clue why people want to keep the invincibility. It's already been proven that it's too much, even with the no guns penalty. The only way I could see the invincibility staying is if she had some form of health drain during Hysteria, since in its original design it seemed to be projected as a risky but powerful ultimate.

Its the ame as the trinity and rhino invicible iron skin and frost and nyx shields

They all had to go

Hysteria is the last straw and on the border of needing to go

...sounds like another hate post, after some bitter losses to Valkyr in pvp.

I havnt played PvP in a while but when i did i never once ran into a hysteria user

10% damage reduction brings you from taking 20% to taking 10% damage

I dont know if you realize ho big of a difference that is

Especially with quick thinking as a third layer of armor

Nein. That's not how you are supposed to stack it. Read this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304465-how-much-armor-do-cryopods-have/

Between having and not having warcry there is only a 8-10% difference in health loss. That's what i wanted to say: as a Valkyr, instead of having 80% damage reduction with steel fiber, you get a total of 82% damage reduction because 10% (warcry effect) of 20% is only +2%.

speaking of which revive boosting mods when?

I approve of it u.u

Edited by dadaddadada

Nein. That's not how you are supposed to stack it. Read this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304465-how-much-armor-do-cryopods-have/

Between having and not having warcry there is only a 8-10% difference in health loss. That's what i wanted to say: as a Valkyr, instead of having 80% damage reduction with steel fiber, you get a total of 82% damage reduction because 10% (warcry effect) of 20% is only +2%.

I approve of it u.u

Youre speaking about a pod with potentially little armor VS valkyr with QT here you know

I want them to remove the invincibility in favor of giving Hysteria more competitive damage / range / mobility. The only reason the invincibility exists IMO is to make up for what she lacks in those categories. If she had an equally as effective way of maneuvering and killing as an equally forma'd gun, then there'd be no need to rely on invincibility as a crutch to achieve all of said maneuvers, no?

Being a berserker... I would expect being in a hysterical state like that would throw you into reckless abandon and force you to kill everything in sight (whilst giving you the tools to do so) to stay alive. Kill or be killed. That feeling of risk vs reward is thrilling, and speaks to her theme as a berserker.

Right now, it's no-risk, some reward.