Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Dex Furis Come Back

yatin_117

DE will never re-release the exclusive weapons ever again, the only exclusive warframe items they will re-release are the event mods(except primed chamber), you had 1 week to get the proto-excalibur skin and the dex furis were given to players for free for 3 days, its your fault for not taking the freebies, I'm not trying to look mean, but this is the truth, hopefully they release new skin and new dex weapon next anniversary.

DE will never re-release the exclusive weapons ever again, the only exclusive warframe items they will re-release are the event mods(except primed chamber), you had 1 week to get the proto-excalibur skin and the dex furis were given to players for free for 3 days, its your fault for not taking the freebies, I'm not trying to look mean, but this is the truth, hopefully they release new skin and new dex weapon next anniversary.

Nope, only Founders gear, Braton Vandal, and Lato Vandal are confirmed to not be ever coming back. These weapons can come back though:

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Machete

Machete Wraith

Strun Wraith

Prova Vandal

Boar (Wrecking Rhino pack)

Ether Daggers

Gorgon (daily login rewards)

Gorgon Wraith

Latron Wraith

Dex Furis

Proto-Excalibur skin

Wraith Twin Vipers

Polar Glaxion skin

Spearmint Scythe skin

Day of the Dead skins

actually thats not true. other weapons that aren't founders or braton and lato vandel do have a chance of returning. 

Nope, only Founders gear, Braton Vandal, and Lato Vandal are confirmed to not be ever coming back. These weapons can come back though:

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Machete

Machete Wraith

Strun Wraith

Prova Vandal

Boar (Wrecking Rhino pack)

Ether Daggers

Gorgon (daily login rewards)

Gorgon Wraith

Latron Wraith

Dex Furis

Proto-Excalibur skin

Wraith Twin Vipers

Polar Glaxion skin

Spearmint Scythe skin

Day of the Dead skins

^this^

If you're looking for the Dex Furis for mastery rank, sorry, can't help you there.

If you want them because stats, the AKZani are a slightly weaker variation of the Dex Furis.  If my opinion means anything, I'd be totally okay with them being exactly the same as the Dex Furis.  The AKZani aren't a side grade in any way (except for the higher built in ammo pool akin to the Grakata, I guess,) just a straight slight downgrade.

Edited by Littleman88

It a word: no.

The Akzani is about the same thing, so you can scratch your puncture-based machine pistol itch with it.

It's not beyond the realm of possibility since it's in the "toybox" and could conceivably be brought back for some special event, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

What they should do is on every annual aniversary is release all the anniversary items in a pack. We got the Dex furis the first time but when year two comes around and they release say Dual Dex skana they could bundle the Dex furis with it. Then at year 3 they could release the Dex Furax with Dual dex skana and Dex furis together. Etc, etc, etc

If they did it that way they would garner a lot of good will from the players and it wouldnt penalize new players for not having played originally as well as players who just didnt or couldnt play when the other Dex weapons were released

If you're looking for the Dex Furis for mastery rank, sorry, can't help you there.

If you want them because stats, the AKZani are a slightly weaker variation of the Dex Furis.  If my opinion means anything, I'd be totally okay with them being exactly the same as the Dex Furis.  The AKZani aren't a side grade in any way (except for the higher built in ammo pool akin to the Grakata, I guess,) just a straight slight downgrade.

It a word: no.

The Akzani is about the same thing, so you can scratch your puncture-based machine pistol itch with it.

It's not beyond the realm of possibility since it's in the "toybox" and could conceivably be brought back for some special event, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

NOPE  the akzani are terrible, the dex furis are actually very good

I kinda hate the fact that exclusive weapons (Strun wrath, latron wrath) will never come back for new players and such since they contribute to your rank/level.. (Except founders)

Its basically saying.

"Oh im sorry you can't level up because you weren't there to claim your weapon."

Since you know... weapons mean earning experience. 

Anything that's not founders gear has a chance to come back later.

I hear people saying this all the time, but where is the proof. I only saw a post, I think it was from Rebecca, that DE won´t say what´s all in the vault, so noone really knows.

@OP: probably not, if we reach the 2 year anniversary it will probably be a different Dex weapon.

Ranking up more than 8 rank is almost useless, there is no real benefits of being rank 16 and not 17

Actually one of the biggest issues in the game right now is people requiring players of a certain mastery rank to go on runs. Intelligent indivudals know that an MR 5 player can be just as effective as an MR 16 player with the same weapons/build but that wont stop certain players from saying you have to have MR12+ to go on their T2 defense

I hear people saying this all the time, but where is the proof. I only saw a post, I think it was from Rebecca, that DE won´t say what´s all in the vault, so noone really knows.

@OP: probably not, if we reach the 2 year anniversary it will probably be a different Dex weapon.

Well, "the vault" is DE's name for the category of currently-unobtainable gear that's not for founders.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259078-tenno-reinforcements-vault-machete/

Though I can't find a list of staff members to actually go through their posts to find a better citation.