Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime

Lilleth

valkyr_prime_by_triatholisk-d7z7epg.png

http://triatholisk.deviantart.com/art/Valkyr-Prime-482395444?ga_submit_new=10%253A1410735904

Since Valkyr is a dissected Tenno i really wanted to try and design a prime that would look different while still maintaining some key features that makes her still seem like Valkyr. her fingers are like golden clawed gauntlets and her vicious clawed feet have mechanical heels that help her spring into action. I decided to give her a strange tentacle that comes from her wrist so that she can maintain Rip Line, that grapple ability she has. I also imagined that while using hysteria her claws would elongate and the vent like areas on her forearm would shoot out energy the same way it does on the regular Valkyr.

Edited by Lilleth

Yea its kinda strange because we haven't even seen a normal Valkyr so this one is twice removed lol. But yea this is kind of just my personal vision and since no one else did one yet i figured id give it a try. Thanks for the feedback tho :)

Good job but my feelings are mixed. I like her fangs, her hook, color aint bad neither. It just want lil better proportion of chest (boobs) they are splashed =D. Also making lil bigger those golden shoulder pads might improve look...

And one big thing: Dont make pikachu from her! =D Those..hanging things on her head which looking like pikachu ears...I would remove them or neither put them about lower one with same positon...So actually she would look like lion? Somehow =)

That´s all I wanted to say...and like guys above said: not bad job man, we appreciate your try =)

+ players who love valkyr and dislike her shackles will be happy about this, so brace yourself guys! They are coming! =D

Edited by HellRisen

the prime version of older warframe will come first like we don't got nova, nyx , trinity , saryn, volt, benshe, vauban,... but it still a good a idea. 

Nova will never get a prime ever (unless DE wants to rewrite the lore of her lol) because she was recently created by the Tenno.

I think shifted is right, the ears and large head feels strange. Still love this work you've done.

Nova will never get a prime ever (unless DE wants to rewrite the lore of her lol) because she was recently created by the Tenno.

Lore has already been rewritten nothing remains of the tenno council besides the outdated nova profile video. I say outdated because molecular prime and her lore have changed. Consider all the lore canon, all of it can be changed if DE say so.

Edited by Postal_pat

Ok, so I like the idea of a pre-alad-valkyr (=valkyr prime) very much, and you sure got some points damn right. Tipline, arms and feet are very nice, I like your Ripline- and Hysteria-features. 

I personally don't like those flappy-things on her head. Just no. And because of her stats and her name (Valkyrie), I always imagined her to feature heavy, but elegant armor in the Original.

So it's not my vision of Valkyr-Prime - but a nice warframe, and a nice piece of art. 

valkyr_prime_by_triatholisk-d7z7epg.png

http://triatholisk.deviantart.com/art/Valkyr-Prime-482395444?ga_submit_new=10%253A1410735904

Since Valkyr is a dissected Tenno i really wanted to try and design a prime that would look different while still maintaining some key features that makes her still seem like Valkyr. her fingers are like golden clawed gauntlets and her vicious clawed feet have mechanical heels that help her spring into action. I decided to give her a strange tentacle that comes from her wrist so that she can maintain Rip Line, that grapple ability she has. I also imagined that while using hysteria her claws would elongate and the vent like areas on her forearm would shoot out energy the same way it does on the regular Valkyr.

I like it save for the dog ears. I would suggest either removing them, or moving them further back on the helmet, thats just my personal opinion though.

because before Valkyr was Valkyr, she was a different Frame all together

Due to canon lore she may not have been that different from what we see today.

Why do we need an original prime variant of Valkyr? Why can't the new form be like Nova and Zephyr? Fresh upgrade made from what we have of the orikin?

Nova and Zephyr aren't made from our understanding of the orokin. The dojo labs are only a space so the market isn't flooded with weaponry, there is no boss for Zephyr, Volt, and Banshee so they are placed in the lab. Since there is no lore for the labs anything can be said about them. Since all lore that refers to tenno council is gone we no longer created Nova.

As for why we need a prime variant of any warframe is because prime warframes have become a very important aspect of the game and everyone can't wait to see their warframe primed next. It keeps the community happy, brings in new players, and provides money from prime access.

I like everything about it save the "floppy ears" and gold bra she has... seriously, it's kinda funny that she's got a metallic gold bra XD I love the claws and how her hook comes out of her wrist scorpio style, though the lack of collar and arm restraints are sorely missed here :< Maybe make some kind of forearm armor for her?

Love it! Though you should change the color from white to black or any darker color. Have you noticed that all prime starters so far (Excal, Loki, Mag) all have white as their default colors? Then the rest of the primes are a darker default. Volt would most likely be white too once he's out.