Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Get There Statutes Yet?

Satinpuppies

I've heard you guys will get them around the end of August.

That is true. I guess from the website:

"This is a pre-order item and will be shipped once the item becomes available in late August."

They don't give a year. So maybe next year, the year after, 100 years later? :)

I did end up sending a ticket earlier this month, I received a reply back saying:

"We are still waiting for the figurines to arrive at our warehouse at this point. When they arrive we expect to have all orders containing them shipped within 1-2 days. When your order ships you will receive an automated email with a tracking number."

So seems like we're just waiting, nothing's gone horribly wrong with our orders not going through/being eaten up or being mis-shipped. Or at least not yet.

Edited by Bloomers

I did end up sending a ticket earlier this month, I received a reply back saying:

"We are still waiting for the figurines to arrive at our warehouse at this point. When they arrive we expect to have all orders containing them shipped within 1-2 days. When your order ships you will receive an automated email with a tracking number."

So seems like we're just waiting, nothing's gone horribly wrong with our orders not going through/being eaten up or being mis-shipped. Or at least not yet.

Thank you so much for the info <3