Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Gabii Ceres...

Imaru

Question

I was just getting my alliance hyped and ready to try and deploy there in about 7 minutes and at the 8 minute mark I see the notification "Lords of the East is mobilizing against Invictus on Gabii Ceres." WTF? How can you attack somewhere where the armistice hasn't ended yet?

I feel like this is the best place for this thread but please move it if it is not. 

EDIT: I want to make this clear: this is not about LotE or the other Alliances that are dominating the Dark Sectors. This thread is about the mechanics of Dark Sector Deployment. 

Edited by Imaru12

6 answers to this question

1:Alliances that control solar rails are $&*^s because they charge too much 

2:Alliances that control solar rails are bigger $&*^s because they form alliances with other alliances

3:Alliances that control solar rails are even bigger $&*^s because they attack alliances they are allied with just so noone can attack them

The only alliances that do control solar rails and aren't $&*^s are the invictus, V, ICE, and I think Lag wave 50? Either way, I'm glad they aren't $&*^s to us who don't have a rail.

For those who do have a solar rail and are $&*^s, I'd like to name these alliances to please be removed by DE(Noone is gonna have a solar rail since they keep attacking each other and do nothing during the conflict), Lords of the East, Synergy, and Orion, seriously, remove them, f**king solar rail hogs.

1:Alliances that control solar rails are $&*^s because they charge too much 

2:Alliances that control solar rails are bigger $&*^s because they form alliances with other alliances

3:Alliances that control solar rails are even bigger $&*^s because they attack alliances they are allied with just so noone can attack them

The only alliances that do control solar rails and aren't $&*^s are the invictus, V, ICE, and I think Lag wave 50? Either way, I'm glad they aren't $&*^s to us who don't have a rail.

For those who do have a solar rail and are $&*^s, I'd like to name these alliances to please be removed by DE(Noone is gonna have a solar rail since they keep attacking each other and do nothing during the conflict), Lords of the East, Synergy, and Orion, seriously, remove them, f**king solar rail hogs.

You didn't read my edit did you? Your post is the exact thing that I said that this tread WAS NOT about. I want to know how a clan can deploy a rail before the armistice ends.