Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Regen, Waste Of Space?

Question

So, I did a quick search on both the wiki and here and haven't seen a for sure answer, so I ask those who may know, you.

Does Regen (sentinel mod for revive of sentinel on death) freaking work?

13 answers to this question

As far as i have seen and read.

No idea when it happens, but from time to time, only a few times in the mission, since i don't have regen high. This is what happens, i gets low, i think, it then gets a green-like outline/glow on it, and that should be the regen going into effect. Not sure how effective the thing is itself, but thats just what i have seen happen.

It barely works..

In fact, it only reappears itself if you died and used up a revive in the process.

That's normal behaviour, it revives alongside user.

Regen precept heals (green healing glow) the Sentinel once after its health gets very low (unknown point, a Sentinel status bar on HUD might help). The Description is kinda misleading as people expect it to revive after it explodes.

EDIT: Anyways, just level up Precepts, it's got no downsides aside from taking mod energy. I got three rank 4, and one max rank precept, and it takes up 13 energy. Rank 4 Regen takes up three energy. If you still think it's useless, then just swap it out for one of the stat boosting sentinel mods.

Edited by Shion963

it then gets a green-like outline/glow on it, and that should be the regen going into effect.

This. I experimented with this letting Grineer lancers unload all their gunfire upon my Wyrm, while moving my mouse around to catch a glimpse of its health.

The description of the mod card itself is very misleading.

It works , really it works...

The respawns like 45 sec (or less ) after its death. What ever the mods level, it only spawns once !

Really no... when the sentinel lost all the HP points he starts to Glow green and recover a % of his HP (Affected by the lvl of the reg)