The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Of Orion Is Looking For Active Members Of All Levels To Join It's Ranks! [Fully Built Dojo, All Research Available, Active Since Update 8]

Hunter_V7

If you guys are still taking people on I'm very interested.  I have close about 150+ hours on ps4, but just started over on PC (new layout is not console friendly).  That said I have been out a few months and am still learning all the new stuff.  

With 11 or so days of life gone thanks to destiny I can conclude I don't mind grinding or farming.

I also like doing my part and contribute to clan efforts.  

Don't mind a little competition, but the fun factor comes first.

IGN:  RunThru_402

In-game name: StoneChild95

Im a friendly person and willing to help other people the best I can.

I always like to farm for things and helping people in the process. I hate soloing because it bored me so much. I'm willing to contribute to the clan as much as I can in doing mission or trading with clan members so everyone will be happy.

My timezone is gmt+8. I usually play around 3-4 hours during weekdays. As for the weekend, I guess I've played too much for more than 6 hours but not continuosly (as it will affect my eye badly)

Just started 2 weeks ago and I'm addicted to the game as there is so much to explore

I dont want much out of the clan. I just wanted to meet new people and help other out.

Please consider my offer in joining your clan.

Thank you and have a great day.

P/s: english is my tertiary language in my country so im truly sorry if i make plenty of grammar mistakes

In-game name: StoneChild95

Im a friendly person and willing to help other people the best I can.

I always like to farm for things and helping people in the process. I hate soloing because it bored me so much. I'm willing to contribute to the clan as much as I can in doing mission or trading with clan members so everyone will be happy.

My timezone is gmt+8. I usually play around 3-4 hours during weekdays. As for the weekend, I guess I've played too much for more than 6 hours but not continuosly (as it will affect my eye badly)

Just started 2 weeks ago and I'm addicted to the game as there is so much to explore

I dont want much out of the clan. I just wanted to meet new people and help other out.

Please consider my offer in joining your clan.

Thank you and have a great day.

P/s: english is my tertiary language in my country so im truly sorry if i make plenty of grammar mistakes

Please leave your previous clan so I can invite you to ours.

I would like to join

IGN: randoll

MR:3

I would like to join.

IGN: SunShine. (Do not forget the period at the end of the name)

MR: 5

Sent! Welcome!

IGN: Fr0stByt

Mastery: 11

Experience: Playing since Closed BETA (entered through the Open BETA weekend event, just 4 months before open BETA first began)

Main Warframe: Ash

Hey everyone, I'm Fr0stByt, many call me Frost. I'm an old player who went on hiatus for some time because my computer couldn't handle the game with it's updates in graphics. I was an Officer in Boundless, which is (or was, since it's been almost a year now) part of an Alliance that ruled over half the map when Dark Sectors were first released. I was, of course, removed after I announced my hiatus, and with my new laptop am hoping to start off fresh. I'm not sure how the application process for the clan works, exactly, but I'm hoping I can raise attention this way.

Originally I was looking for a clan that has a sense of 'roleplay' value, a fully built dojo, all research completed, a cool emblem, and a strong alliance; but I can only imagine how exclusive clans of those standards typically are. I also wanted one that wouldn't force a voice chat requirement, and wouldn't exactly need a strong presence on an outside form (unless I planned to get seriously involved). Ultimately, I thought if I could find one that fit the most basic needs, I would be right at home, and from what I saw, this group has it all, except for that roleplay part, which isn't too major any way. The clan really caught my attention, and I would be honored if you would consider this old vet (I'm not really old) a chance to be a member.

I do speak fluent English, I learn quickly, and have an understanding of most, if not all, the features of Warframe, both old and new.

You have my thanks in advance.

IGN: Fr0stByt

Mastery: 11

Experience: Playing since Closed BETA (entered through the Open BETA weekend event, just 4 months before open BETA first began)

Main Warframe: Ash

Hey everyone, I'm Fr0stByt, many call me Frost. I'm an old player who went on hiatus for some time because my computer couldn't handle the game with it's updates in graphics. I was an Officer in Boundless, which is (or was, since it's been almost a year now) part of an Alliance that ruled over half the map when Dark Sectors were first released. I was, of course, removed after I announced my hiatus, and with my new laptop am hoping to start off fresh. I'm not sure how the application process for the clan works, exactly, but I'm hoping I can raise attention this way.

Originally I was looking for a clan that has a sense of 'roleplay' value, a fully built dojo, all research completed, a cool emblem, and a strong alliance; but I can only imagine how exclusive clans of those standards typically are. I also wanted one that wouldn't force a voice chat requirement, and wouldn't exactly need a strong presence on an outside form (unless I planned to get seriously involved). Ultimately, I thought if I could find one that fit the most basic needs, I would be right at home, and from what I saw, this group has it all, except for that roleplay part, which isn't too major any way. The clan really caught my attention, and I would be honored if you would consider this old vet (I'm not really old) a chance to be a member.

I do speak fluent English, I learn quickly, and have an understanding of most, if not all, the features of Warframe, both old and new.

You have my thanks in advance.

Invitation sent! Welcome!