The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Of Orion Is Looking For Active Members Of All Levels To Join It's Ranks! [Fully Built Dojo, All Research Available, Active Since Update 8]

Hunter_V7

Hello!

I am interested in joining your clan, I like the fact that you only have one very practical rule. It suits me well :)

I am a fairly active player with approx. 450 hours gametime and lots of void experience and I am currently MR 11 (I don't play for ranks, I play for mastering frames and weapons I like).

My IGN: Radford_343

Looking forward to your reply.

Edited by Radford_343

Hi there! I just started playing the game and I would like to join your clan. I only have a lv23 Volt at the moment and solo-ing can be very lonely, so it would be awesome if there are people I can play with :D

Thanks!

IGN: ed1208

Hey, I'm a fairly new player. I play regularly and was really looking for a good laid back clan with a decent size. I really like what you have here, and I'd like to join. My mastery rank is 5, currently.

Edited by Muh_Gains

Hi, I would life to join :)

I'm a fairly new player to Warframe (Rank 6). I mainly play as Nyx since I like her crowd control abilities with Soma as my primary weapon, I am having a lot of fun with the game. And I hope your clan will add to that fun.