The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Of Orion Is Looking For Active Members Of All Levels To Join It's Ranks! [Fully Built Dojo, All Research Available, Active Since Update 8]

Hunter_V7

Looking for a stable clan. TS3/Vent or if not I have both. I am a PC player. I have been a soloing this for to long and my replies for TS3/Vent are "use the in game voice chat????" (very restrictive), Forum clan searches lead to broken and disbanded clans most likely do to the lack of communication. I also have Raidcall and can install preferred some thing with 1 open voice chat channel(lobby). Invite or not please let me know. Thanks

Hey guys me and my friend called SinisterFace would like to join your clan, we started this game last week and could use some help. We are very active and have multiple warframes/weapons already.

Thanks in advance,

BurnedYourFace and SinisterFace

Burned when I try to invite you, it says that there is already an invite pending. Check to see if one has arrived.

Please also tell Sinister to leave his current clan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello ,

I am MR5 atm , so i am fairly new to this game, but i learn fast and i am friendly.I haven't been in a clan so far but i guess it would be really fun and profitable to play with members that are trust worthy.Currently i have excalibur ash and mag ,but i am considering to further expand my arsenal. Thank you .

Hello ,

I am MR5 atm , so i am fairly new to this game, but i learn fast and i am friendly.I haven't been in a clan so far but i guess it would be really fun and profitable to play with members that are trust worthy.Currently i have excalibur ash and mag ,but i am considering to further expand my arsenal. Thank you .

Invite sent!

Hi!

My brother and I would love to join your clan, seems well cared for and such.

He's rank 6 and I'm rank 5. Both have a few things mastered, and eager to find more things to level up.

Invite sent to you, but you didnt mention your brothers name. What is his in game name?