Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Say Is The Biggest Gripe/biggest Pleasure You Have With Warframe?

Sasquatchias

BG: Large alliances hold down the dark sectors and put up stupidly high taxes. They are still a good place to farm creds/resources but who wants to give >50% of their earnings over to some alliance they aren't apart of. I'll cred farm on void missions and play infested defense/survival on Eris thank you very much...

BP: Just moving around and landing incredible shots after flying through the air off of a wallrun. Jumping into a group of enemies and slicing them up before they can get a shot off. Blocking gunfire while charging at heavy units, slide attacking them and jumping out of the way of their slam. Hitting a slide+jump and doing a 180 to headshot 2-3 enemies with a marelok before hitting the ground. C'mon, being a space ninja is amazing.

Gripe: Lack of story, the tidbits and tiny morsels of lore we have in the Codex or from missions like "Ties That Bind" and the events like Breeding Ground are nice and all, and the new tutorial is a GREAT hook, but there's basically zero follow-up to that.

Pleasure: One-shotting the Stalker with my pimped-out Dragon Nikana and my Ash build that took me over a month to put together.

Gripe: Near total lack of background lore to immerse me in the game and setting. And I'm still baffled at how DE hasn't hired some starving writer to fill out those hundreds of codex entries with lore.

Pleasure: The unique art direction and visual style.

Also, London ( Ontario? ) is Canada educational center afaik. I dont know how they cannot find some aspiring young writer in there.

Biggest gripe? RNG. Definitely RNG. The lack of much lore and lack of proper matchmaking/trading UI are also annoying, but RNGesus is definitely my biggest gripe.

My biggest pleasure would have to be the great amount of custimization options. The gameplay is a close second, but I'm just a sucker for the ability to make things look like how I want them to look like (for both 'roleplaying' reasons and just for funsies).

pleasureS: nostalgic about the time when i first started warframe, everything is slow and chill - excited about every unexplored and un-owned stuff. 

gripeS: matchmaking/network, UI freeze oh geez. game lore and the only reason to play this game is just for new content and new weapons to grind , whoops endgame, fun? what fun? its dark sect-broken and on testing phase - and how sniper rifles only useful when you're a newbie just to realise you just need a boltor prime in the end. and the weapon you really like gets owned by newer weapon and makes u feel like shyt thenerfs and buffs, neverending please make up ur mind first before releasing stuff. geez people are spending time to forma their gear just to find it nerfed the other day, everyones freakin' brokencoptering 50meters. - so you're a newbie and its ur 1st time to fight a boss? better just head to extraction ur teammate alr killed it.
gameplay is too fast paced everytime you go to alerts/missionPUG and it feels like a racing game. just reach the end of the mission and tadaa. so yeah thats just my gripes everytime i play this game, theres more gripes you see.

Edited by Ritchel

Biggest Gripe: Loot in general. Lockers and containers almost never contain anything worthwhile, so everyone just rushes past. Finding a rare module and then learning it's just a Warframe Ability sucks. Rare Mods are actually rare, and having it be something useless 60% of the time is disappointing. RNG makes it a real pain to get the things you want sometimes... there are still stance mods I've been trying to farm for months and haven't seen. If Warframe had a system similar to Borderlands/Destiny/Diablo where you keep finding new gear (armor pieces/weapons) I'd be so hooked. On this same note, the lack of player customization is a bit of a letdown. Most people look really similar, and having to pay for color palettes has never sat right with me. It's also hard to rationalize how I've transformed from a hulking mass of Rhino into the leaf on the wind that is Zephyr.

Biggest Pleasure: The controls and camera are so tight. Seriously, DE do not get enough credit for this. Gun play feels very responsive, and the ability to flip out and bounce off the walls makes me wish I had that freedom in other games. Furthermore, the art style of Warframe is unique and intesting, which I think is a big plus.

Edited by MEGASHAFT

Biggest Gripe: Grind in tandem with (and partially due to) lack of challenges and/or engaging scenarios.

Biggest Pleasure: Fast-paced supernatural sci-fi ninja war deity action (the third person shooter aspect the game really helps versus the archetypal-and-stale WoW-clone which most MMORPGs favor helps too)!

BG: Lack of crossplatform play.  When I started playing on PS4, it was when I saw they said they'd support cross-platform play.  My girlfriend plays PC mostly, so we figured we start playing together once the two platforms got tied together.  Then... nothing (while other titles already have crossplatform, Warthunder, FFXII, etc.)

BP: I like the look of the non-prime weapons, for the most part.  The gold-blingy weapons look ridiculous, but I enjoy the design aesthetics on most regular weapons.

Biggest gripe: Arc Traps and getting disrupted (by Grineer doors or Ancients)

Biggest pleasure: The gameplay. Man. WF has really spoiled me. The fluid movement, freerunning, the maneuvers you can pull off, the gunplay and melee, everything so smooth and well paced. It's what's kept me interested all this time.

Oh and the gore. I love how gory the game is.

My biggest gripe is the cost/reward benefit design of some parts of the game.

Namely Defense and Interception rewards.

As it stands the system encourages farming trivial content over and over again especially for T4 keys. Everyone leaves that Interception as soon as the key pops up because there is no guarantee that it'll come later. I'd love it if there was incentive for groups to push on and on to higher and higher waves to see how far our over-powered equipment can go in what limited scaling content the game offers.  I'd much rather farm Mars Interception to wave 35+ and enjoy earning all exit rewards, rather than exiting and restarting four times and wading through pushover enemies because it's the only approach that currently makes sense.

My biggest pleasure is pretty much everything outside of the rewards part of the game.

I love the feel of every weapon, and the art and presentation of the entire game.  This game really makes me feel like an awesome power ranger.

And I like that DE always adds a little something special every update.

Edited by Ryjeon