Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Mobile Defense

Surtur

People complained about turning off life support to an entire planet, and I agree with that and also found it annoying. Another nit picky thing on my behalf, though, is the fact we are hacking computers owned by the infested, a hive minded disease set on spreading. What information would they need to store on computers and can they even use computers? Like I said, they are a hive mind. People might say "But the mutalist ospreys are part machine and got infested"

I have 2 things to say to this

1: The computers arent infested.

2: This was  a strain released by Alad V somewhat recently.

If they are computers owned by the grineer or corpus and have some info there then I can live with that. Otherwise I think an interesting alternative would be to collect tissue samples. It makes more sense and sounds cooler. I think it could go well with the cryotic mining missions. I also want more infested weaponry (Infested sniper *cough* *cough*)

My 2 pennies

Edit: Fixed a couple things and also wanted to mention that I dont care about grammar. It is almsot midnight and I am tired, so if you mention grammar I just wont listen or care

Edited by Warlord_Zeta

This too

What you want to be capturing infested targets? You want to get infestation slime on your warframe????

Jokes aside, I think that it is alright. Think of it this way: If you start up a computer that is owned by the Grineer, it is likely to make at least some noise. I think that the noise is what attracts the infested. 

(Infested sniper *cough* *cough*)

one day. some day. eventually. :(

If you start up a computer that is owned by the Grineer, it is likely to make at least some noise.

Russian Cold War Surplus computer.

only the best Nuclear Fission powered Calcumatalators for our Military needs. ;P

WgaTlBX.png