Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Do You Think Tethra Mods Will Be Re-Released And How?

izzatuw

So I've just sold all my Tethra mods except Jolt for about 95 plats and was wondering when you guys will estimate its release to the wild and how?

I estimate its release to be around a U15 update and it might be released with the probable return of J3 Golem and his return.

Or just soon

why would you sell those mods... i cant get it.... they are necesseary in most builds and allow to create status monsters.

I mean id get it if you bought low and now sold high and it was your extra set. But just selling them is wrong

Because I'm suspecting there re-release soon so sold them around 90-100 Plats each. Before they all cost 15-20 Plats.

I also suspect that because Cicero mods were re-released after two events, now Tethra mods have also passed that 2 event mark I made up.

u15. every time you kill a formorian (way too hard) it drops in space and u have to wizz through it at high speeds to get it. very small mod capusle

You also only have 10 seconds to get it and each time you're about to reach it an asteroid will hit you in the face and you can only destroy it by shooting it ten thousand times.

So I've just sold all my Tethra mods except Jolt for about 95 plats and was wondering when you guys will estimate its release to the wild and how?

I estimate its release to be around a U15 update and it might be released with the probable return of J3 Golem and his return.

Or just soon

WOW... someone screwed you good... sold mine for 350p and i was allmost about to say no... but since the ciciro mods got reintroduced about 6 months after the event i have a pretty good feeling that they will return in U15... and i didnt use the mods that often enyways... im more into crit builds

WOW... someone screwed you good... sold mine for 350p and i was allmost about to say no... but since the ciciro mods got reintroduced about 6 months after the event i have a pretty good feeling that they will return in U15... and i didnt use the mods that often enyways... im more into crit builds

Or you ripped someone off :P

Buyers price.

Btw what region do you go on to trade? Not having any interested people to buy my Jolt in Asia region

Edited by izzatuw

Or just soon

On PS4 they go for 90-100p each.  I only have High Voltage and can't wait to get the other 3 mods.  Sold the Jolt for 80p or so I could purchase the Fire color pallet, which I use on just about all my Warframes.  I am hoping that it is released before U15 (U14.7) latest being U15. 

why would you sell those mods... i cant get it.... they are necesseary in most builds and allow to create status monsters.

I mean id get it if you bought low and now sold high and it was your extra set. But just selling them is wrong

I find that unless the weapon has high status chance to begin with like the Amprex, Marelok, Latron Prime...ect the weapon is better with higher elemental damage mods.  In the end the Status mods also save 2-3 Forma.

Maybe another Vor-esque random encounter involving that other primary antagonist that is "killed" in the lore.

*Cough* Alad *Cough* Derelict *Cough* Infested Zanuka *Cough*

I hope not, the fact that the Cicero mods drop from Corrupt Vor every time he is defeated has caused the value of the mods to decrease to nothing.

I like the idea of adding them to Nightmare drop table but some have said that there are already to many mods in that table.

I would like them to be easy to get but not that easy. 

I hope not, the fact that the Cicero mods drop from Corrupt Vor every time he is defeated has caused the value of the mods to decrease to nothing.

I like the idea of adding them to Nightmare drop table but some have said that there are already to many mods in that table.

I would like them to be easy to get but not that easy. 

Rather than have it be a scripted encounter like Vor in the Void, have it be more Stalker-esque in nature whenever you're fighting in the derelicts.

I'm hoping it'll be between U14.7 and U15 because I sold my whole set for 250p (hey, he offered and knew the price - I just obliged) and I'm starting to feel the irritation of not being able to use them. Would still sell them again though, given the chance.

I'm hoping the drop for the Tethra mods is either J3 Golem (since there's no current warframes for it to drop), Vay Hek (alongside Hydroid parts) or Prosecutors on Ceres (alongside beacons).

DE pleasantly surprised me when they introduced Corrupted Vor, with the fairly ingenious dropping of Cicero mods - I'm hoping they'll do the same again.

Edited by Blackout751

if they are going to be re-released what's wrong with selling them?

I got 400 for my set, and while a build here and there still used them, the poison counterpart worked exactly alike for my builds. Since they will be re-released like the toxic set, I figured I'd sell them off before they become just another mod to farm. 

The bo prime is the only weapon that really needs that extra mod,  but nothing game breaking since I simply went with more damage. 

I hope there will be some extrahard grindwall, so all the noobs who sold their mods for profit will have a hell of a time getting those mods back.

How is selling them a problem? It's like saying I have Primed Chamber but I'll be a greedy person, although the seller also loses something that's exclusive. People only get one Tethra set until its re-released so selling them is like a bargain for a few players. Sell this and get tons of plat or keep it for the status builds.