Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A New Warfame

AngelSoph

So, while i was playing some Apollodorus yesterday, i suddenly run out of ammunition and i said: I wish there was a Warframe that specializes in weapons... AND restore ammunition!

I also have some other pretty cool ideas for the abilities:

- 1st Ability "Replenish" Drops an ammo box for a period of time and replenishes ammo to the team...

- 2nd Ability "Jam" Jams the weapons of the enemies in an area for a short time

- 3rd Ability "Rage" Brings out a second weapon copy of the equipped weapon while (giving infinite ammo for a short ammount of time 3sec) and increasing fire rate (doesnt work with bows and rocket launchers)

- 4th Ability "Turret" Summons a turret for some time that deals damage to enemies that come to it's range. This can be balanced by disabling the ability to equip sentinels if its too Over Powered

I hope you impliment this idea in Warframe

There are not many Support Warframes so this would kinda balance it out!

Like Please if you believe it is a good idea!

Peace ;)

- 1st Ability "Replenish" Drops an ammo box for a period of time and replenishes ammo to the team...

1. Isn't that what ammo restores are for? Presumably it needs energy to cast, so I'd be using energy restores to give ammo restores. Right....

2. Loki's Radial Disarm already does this but with greater effect.

Well,

There are ammo restore for such purpose, Quite cheap. Try them.

realised in team ammo restore...

Loki - Radial Disarm...

- 3rd Ability "Rage" Brings out a second weapon copy of the equipped weapon while (giving infinite ammo for a short ammount of time 3sec) and increasing fire rate (doesnt work with bows and rocket launchers)

Sounds like Gunzerker from BL2, and not quite in WF lore. Also why infinite ammo? You barely will run out on Defense close to wave 20 with Boltor or Grakata, which are ammo eaters. Learn to aim I dunno...

- 4th Ability "Turret" Summons a turret for some time that deals damage to enemies that come to it's range. This can be balanced by disabling the ability to equip sentinels if its too Over Powered

Turret is nice though, but still smells like BL 2. 

I guess, but we can obviously change the ability with something better? I fyou have an idea it is much appreciated

Its Already in the best way it can be. Place ammo restore for a hotkey (personally I use "C") and whenever you need ammo - dont go to long and boring menu, just press your hotkey and be happy that you can shoot greedy b4as in da faec again!

As long as your "Warframe " concept dancing around ammo restore, personally I think its a useless frame. The only good and unique idea you mentioned - a turret, but thats not exactly in WF lore, since WFs use energy to convert it into effects or actions, based on energy (Stomp, Wormhole, Chaos), WFs cant change energy into matter (ammo and turrets). Its kinda too godlike.

Carrying a turrets, that will have different actions, or maybe placing a turret with current equiped weapon... (imagine freeze turret or rocket turret) again, it sounds like multyframe ability, not a special power.

Just try to think within the lore, if you dont know much - lurk this forum for lore threads - loads of them.