Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Ios Application For Warframe?

MalekAmir

You're right, there's no iOS application for Warframe at the moment. At least that I know of.

The Android ones are pretty good though so if you've got a Nexus phone like you mentioned you could use that. I'm using WarDroid at the moment and it does everything I need it to but there are others just as good if you like options :)

Are you talking about alert trackers?

If so, there is one that I'm using atm , just search for "warframe alerts" in the AppStore, there is one by Viktor Gubriienko, 

• Relatively small size (25 MB)
  • Shows alerts / Invasions (on all platforms), no Dark Sector info though
  • Has in-game news function & forum / wiki link
  • There's also an extractor timer (have to set it by yourself though)
Edited by Neah

Are you talking about alert trackers?

If so, there is one that I'm using atm , just search for "warframe alerts" in the AppStore, there is one by Viktor Gubriienko, 

• Relatively small size (25 MB)
  • Shows alerts / Invasions (on all platforms), no Dark Sector info though
  • Has in-game news function & forum / wiki link
  • There's also an extractor timer (have to set it by yourself though)
Just an app i can see my warframes ...

What would be the point of that? I don't understand...

He seems to be suggesting something that would have API-access (like many EVE Online apps).  An app can be sync'd with your EVE account, and lets you view your character skill sheet, assets, current projects/training, etc. - and schedule/plan things.  It's one of the better features of EVE because the API is open to third parties, which have made a number of interesting fitting, etc. apps.

A similar Warframe app could let you peruse your inventory, see where things are at in the foundry, see your current fittings, maybe access extractors, and stuff like that... while not actually playing the game.  The closest thing to that kind of access I can think of is maybe  PS Vita with remote play.  I wouldn't want to try to play remotely, for latency reasons, but it seems like you could probably do some basic screwing about with your character.  In that sense though, the Diegetic UI would be much much worse for doing that sort of thing.

EVE is more complicated than Warframe though, and while a fitting-type app would be nice (a la Warframe Builder), there isn't enough depth in things like tradeskills, quests, or other management to warrant anything too crazy.

He seems to be suggesting something that would have API-access (like many EVE Online apps).  An app can be sync'd with your EVE account, and lets you view your character skill sheet, assets, current projects/training, etc. - and schedule/plan things.  It's one of the better features of EVE because the API is open to third parties, which have made a number of interesting fitting, etc. apps.

Sadly this has been brought up before, but with no avail. IIRC, someone even offered to write the app themselves provided API-access was granted to the public, but DE (understandably) didn't budge.