Guest Tehnoobshow

Question

Guest Tehnoobshow

Vitality

Redirection

Steel Fiber

Serration

Hornet Strike

I only have enough fusion cores to max one of them and I need 200 platinum quick.

12 answers to this question

I believe max serration and redirection will be the most in demand.

Prior to Tower 4 survival dropping R5 packs, max'ing those mods took a really long time and grind, and prices were higher than. As with all trades, being online at the right time with the right buyer base is important.  If patience is not your thing, then you may have to sell it lower.

(FYI: On PS4, the buyer base may have dropped with people recently moving onto Destiny. In fact, I've seen some clans advertising more on the recruiting channel now, saying that they have lost members to Destiny!)

It's not commonly maxed and is more of a niche mod. It is only useful on a few frames whereas the damage mods are good on every weapon and the health or shield are good on every frame.

it has lots of ranks (Expensive), and some people want to go ham on the frames that benefit from a maxed armor mod

That shouldn't matter. It costs only half the cores and credits to max compared to serration and hornet strike.

That shouldn't matter. It costs only half the cores and credits to max compared to serration and hornet strike.

Lower initial demand means a lower supply of Steel Fibers exist. Many people max out mods and then offer to sell. 

OP if you want to make the most platinum, offer to sell any one of those mods maxed to the right buyer. Do not use anything into fusion until you have secured a deal. That way you keep the most number of options open.