Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Mission On Jupiter Is Blocked

Lecter_Ruytoph

Hello. I've a problem with mission Carme on Jupiter. I've completed all missions on Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars and even on Saturn, but after this I can't unlock new planets because game says that I have completed 11 out of 12 missions on Jupiter. And I can't do anything to fly to this mission and go to the next planet.

That botherd me since the new starsheet is there, how do player unlock it ? do they have to do DarkSectors ? they should not have to do that ... and i cant really test it cause i have everything there unlocked ...

try to do Sinai, the infested defence under Io, theoretically it should unlock it

they should switch carme and sinai ... would make more sense

Edited by Ampera

That botherd me since the new starsheet is there, how do player unlock it ? do they have to do DarkSectors ? they should not have to do that ... and i cant really test it cause i have everything there unlocked ...

try to do Sinai, the infested defence under Io, theoretically it should unlock it

they should switch carme and sinai ... would make more sense

I've tried Sinai, and it didn't help =( But now I decided to re-run all boss fights on all planets and unlocked planet Sedna. Mission on Carme is still locked but at least I got new missions. That was my mistake that I've missed one boss fight, thanks for answers =)

But anyway - how to unlock Carme? This is just some kind of puzzle here.

But anyway - how to unlock Carme? This is just some kind of puzzle here.

me too even that i have cause the old system, its worried me for new players

+ its a irregularity of the unlocking ... DS should allways be at a dead end and nothing behind