Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Type Without Thinking

Eldnacpeek

fjafbwlwkdawlddlkwfwhflfvlednwakwjgivjaifjaw;djajkcnjlawngjwaldnawjldnlajvpiwajdowjdwdw;kwacjnwvk;jnvkalnawklncklawdnxwakdj;kacjak;cjawk;cjaw;kcjwa;kdmwa,.mnak.vnawkvnakmnc.am,.wmd;akcmwkacnlawkncajlvl/naklvcn/wack m/e;omokvmevlnwjknfuwhgijirjguthalvbjawnak;mdlam'ls,wal'mfmwak;vnk;anvckadnawkdnawk;dmawl;dm,awld,w'dldlwfmw'alvmeakl;vnknawk;nwdk;nawkxjawjxwxnwk;nfk;nwak;xjnak;wm';mfl'wanv;kaenvljadbvjldbvejavbudbvfklznekhienckanvkanv;akvnae;kndc;kamxal'vnea;nva;knfk;anc;kavjnao;cmalvn;anviwanv;knakbgnbjkgna'avevieahniabvjkavbrkjfvnal;naseoljviavudbudbainewojnfvoaenviabn vikn veknvoaevmaeovn aeibneainv oaevmcoaao[vawihnieavnaievnanbenainfca;kcjnklfnmbvk;a

Oh. you meant type something coherent.

Interpretations can be misinterpreted depending on how you interpret it...itit...it.

This one time i walked through a super massive black hole with my kitty kat named bobo. We rode the magical bamboo train into the realm of the unknown. When we got to the other side the lotus gave us a high five then said take this. We got more acid and ran through a vortex or colors. When we got to the other side bobo turned into a triangular peanut and we got married on the spot. After we were married we built a majestic town house with a white picket fence right in the middle of space cuz who like neighbors? 

I once had a fish named Barney. He took over my Warframe account one day and entered me into multiple roleplays. I only ever continued two, simply because those two were the most awesome. Meanwhile, I threw Barney off a cliff and into the endless void, where he flew eternally into the hungry maw of the Sand Skate King, who, upon catching Barney, ate him for an eternity before doing a Polka dance.
And then I went back to warframe, posted this on the Forums and am now wondering how the f**k I can type this stuff without thinking. It's better than the stuff I come up with while thinking.

Standing here, I realize that you are just like me, tried to make history. 

But who's to judge the right from wrong? When our guard is down I think we'll both agree that violence breeds violence.

But in the end it has to be this way. 

I carved my own path, you followed your wrath, but maybe we're both the same. 

The world has turned and so many have burned, but nobody is to blame. 

Now staring across this barren wasted land, I feel new life will be born beneath the blood stained sand. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I've usually got Metal Gear Rising or DMC3 music going through my head. 

Edited by Plasmaface