Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hr Players Ruining Time, Fun And Efforts Of Newbies

Toutatrix

They should have better matchmaking, so the asiagrinders' efficiency isn't bothered with social tasks and rookies can play together.

Maybe we should have an option like this: Play with new players? Y N

New being measured in differences of playtime and loadout, maybe starmap progression.

Problem solved.

well, cant speak for all HR players, but I will agree it was a $&*^ move to not take in to consideration lower rank players, however lower rank players need to take the initiative to inform HR players when they can not handle something any more. 

As for the relationship of HR and LR players I personally think and feel HR players have a responsibility to help guide and teach LR players, as well as be there to revive them and kill what they are having a harder time to kill.

Oh please... if you see 0-2 rank excaliburs with skanas, bratons and latos... you don't expect they last longer in survival than maybe 10-15 minutes. So they should politely ask the HR whether he/she could possibly take it into consideration? What?

People need to step out of the comfort zone on both ends. HR players shouldn't act as douches and newbs not as pussies.

However Apollodorus is perfectly beatable solo for 5min. So it shouldn't be that big of an obstacle to pass.

A Tennocare program would be a nice inclusion though.

Edited by SIDESTRE4M

YOUR IN THEIR SANDBOX, NOT YOURS.

And right there is your fundamental misunderstanding, something we've been explaining to you.

It's not their sandbox.

You open a game to the public, it's not your game anymore.  That's what public means.

Or perhaps you meant Earth?  And if you're right, and vets aren't supposed to return to Earth ever, there wouldn't be anything at all on Earth that was only available there.  But Kubrow eggs and Kubrow mods are limited to Earth only.  So clearly, that's not the case.

Warframe doesn't function that way.  There's not a high level zone where you should always be if you're over a certain level.  All maps are always fair play, and the game's rewards are structured in such a way that the difficulty of a zone is nearly completely disconnected from what rewards are available.  You'll always have a reason to go back to an earlier planet - whether to get the T1 void keys you need, or to grind out resources or mods that are most available there, or to get a new frame, or whatever.  This has been the case as long as I've been playing, and likely longer. 

Honestly I think Toutatrix is pretty set on *not* understanding what people are saying.

Convincing him should be much less of a priority and you should focus on counter arguments and your own stances. I have no idea why he's fixating on this bizarre as hell theory but lets be honest, he's not even interesting anymore.