Detron Crewmen Do They Even Exist? Ps4 Version?

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

Hey Guys I was wondering as I've been searching for a complete answer on the web 4 this with no luck.

I almost have all the scans done for all fractions but am missing a select few and I need help pin pin pointing on where to find these last guys.

I was looking tru the corpus and noticed theres a corpus between the White Crewmen and right before Elite Crewmen?

is this the Ever so hard to find Detron Crewmen? if so where to I find these guys I went to Jupiter saw white suit guys carrying detrons but there listed as crewmen & I nor Helios can scan them because it says codex scan completed already.

but I look at my codex and there the white suit guys but there crewman but I missing 1 that hasn't even had 1 corpus scanned from it so who is it and where the best place to find the Detron Crewmen? or whoever it is im missing

also where can I find leech ospry eximus & anti moa eximus

and for infested

electlic clawer eximus

Noruous Crawler eximus

note these are the last few fraction scans im missing finding them is a pain can someone please help. this is for ps4 by the way

thanks

18 answers to this question

Assuming it's the same as on the PC, the White crewman are the Detron crewman, unless you mean the default (Dera) crewman when you say white crewman.  Also, there are always Detron crewman absolutely swarming Jupiter for me, it may be different on PS4, but if I were you, I'd start there.

different skins on them and having detrons??? (also only on jupiter)

they abolutely should be there the time i last cheked .... you have to open the codex image and look if they really have a detron in their hands (they use the same name as a regular crewman)

Edited by Severuslanskerr

there was a white uniform Crewmen group I already have done I believe it's right next to the regular brown tan suited crewmen. in the codex it has them as listed in several different planets

but the dudes I saw on jup earlier had bright white unis listed as crewmen appeared to have detrons but couldn't be scanned

yet I saw pics on the net showing the ones im looking for are exlusive to Jupiter while the one I have completed has em listed on 5 or 6 different planets?

Is there an easier way to tell em apart?

(PS4)ChiefsFury1984, on 16 Sept 2014 - 01:10 AM, said:

yet I saw pics on the net showing the ones im looking for are exlusive to Jupiter while the one I have completed has em listed on 5 or 6 different planets?

Is there an easier way to tell em apart?

Outdated info. They now appear on other planets.

ok just checked again it's the one listed after crewmen eximus & b4 elite crewmen

also looking at the one I have completed it's in between crewman and crewmen eximus that one has a detron as well but has him listed on mars venus and serverl other planets so it appears i'm missing the Jupiter exclusive one.  so what node are they more common on? can I find em on boss mode?

also noticed i'm missing what appears to be a drone right after raptor who the heck is this? is it new and where do I find it? thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Maybe the drone is from the anti fusion-moa(thanks dyrak55d)

it can seperate its top to a flying drone (only if you let the antifusion-moa live long enough)

Its one of the "rarest" encounters because players seem to "mow down" everything on sight so the poor anti fusion-moas have no time to deploy their drones (i think its an egel drone in germany as they use lifestealing mini "robo parasites" that damage you over time)

Yes thank you my old memories are not always catching up fast enough lol

I know this sounds weird but as soon as you have leveled up and got the right gear (aka not fearing any enemies anymore) you kind of simply "dont care" at all what you are actually fighting against (you know that feeling in earth defence force or dynasty warrior games)

ah ok is this what i'm likely missing Detron Crewmen Eximus? if so where do they spawn at more frequently? if that's it I had no idea they had eximus ones and explains why I couldn't scan the regular white crewmen detron carrying dudes

also the drone I was thinking of is the scavgner drone? where do I find these? thx yall

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Well, i did looked here on Warframe-wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Codex and it says Drone on right after Raptor is Scavenger Drone http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Scavenger_Drone, on of the rarest enemies i've ever seen. (sorry, i'm slow)

Sorry, i don't know where to find those 

Edit2: Well, i did seen some of them (1-3 Per mission) in Jupiter assassination sometimes

Edited by dyrak55d

Guest Tehnoobshow

ah ok is this what i'm likely missing Detron Crewmen Eximus? if so where do they spawn at more frequently? if that's it I had no idea they had eximus ones and explains why I couldn't scan the regular white crewmen detron carrying dudes

also the drone I was thinking of is the scavgner drone? where do I find these? thx yall

Keep running Jupiter survival missions to find Detron Crewmen Eximi. You will never find the Scavenger Drone. -_-

Guest Tehnoobshow

ok thx but why would I never find the Scavenger drone? aren't they the ones that appear in the rail wars aka sectors? I could have swore I saw some there one time but they never scanned because they had no codex.

Nope. They are the ones that appear on Corpus missions and steal your loot. They look like Oxium Ospreys, but smaller.