Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Clan Dojo

Exmix

Question

Ok, so I have my clan Dojo with me and like 10 of my friends. We wanna add more onto it but we only have a main hall with 2 doors, through one door is the reactor, through the other door is the Duel Arena, then we also have a trading post, which is located in the main hall. So to my understanding, i'd need to destory something to make our main hall bigger to have more rooms come off of it.

So I know when I break something down, the resources are put into the Vault, but we dont have a vault so what happens if I destroy something without a clan vault? So basically how to make my main hall bigger with more rooms coming off of it so that I can add more rooms.

6 answers to this question

The clan vault is meta-physical, abstract, just a random counter in the background that does all the work for you. There is no need to worry.

You'd have to destroy one of those two rooms to progress.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Thanks. New to these forums so im not 100% sure of what goes where just yet.

So if I destroyed our Trading post the resources would be there for when I want to re-build it, right?

But to make our main hall bigger with more rooms coming off of it i'd need to destroy the Dueling arena and then build a bigger hall, correct?

Thanks. New to these forums so im not 100% sure of what goes where just yet.

So if I destroyed our Trading post the resources would be there for when I want to re-build it, right?

But to make our main hall bigger with more rooms coming off of it i'd need to destroy the Dueling arena and then build a bigger hall, correct?

Or the reactor, if you have enough energy without it.

You should retain all resources.

When you go to add resources for the construction of new rooms there will be two numbers above the box in which you enter your contribution.  One will have "P:" in front and the other "V:".  The first is your Personal resources and the second is the clan's Vault resources which will usually be 0 unless you control a Dark Sector, charge trade tax or destroy a room.  When contributing to construction or research, the materials and credits are always drawn from the Vault first.  Building a Clan Vault in your Dojo allows clan members to voluntarily donate credits into the Vault but it is not needed.