Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Regen Multi Use For Sentinels

Supern00b

Anyone else sick of their sentinel dieing in 5 min?

I have a Level 30 Wyrm, with almost maxed defense mods and it still never survives an entire mission on the later planets.

One Idea is to make Regen time based. Level 0 is 200 seconds no sentinel, and decreasing in 20 per level. (Level 5 is 100 second down time)

Or make Regen increase number of lives.

Also can we change the Trinity Link to not link the Sentinels? They die fast enough already.

Even if the link dosent protect the little bugger, atleast make it not kill him faster.

It is like how I dont expect Iron skin to make my sent invulnerable, but atleast it dosent direct all the damage to him :(

Edited by Supern00b

So, what happens if you level up "Regen"?

The sentinel regenerates with more life in it according to the wikia, implying that low ranked regen won't fully fix your sentinel.

On topic: If regen worked more than once it would be OP.

Edited by CubedOobleck

The sentinel regenerates with more life in it according to the wikia, implying that low ranked regen won't fully fix your sentinel. On topic: If regen worked more than once it would be OP.

Not really. Those buggers are quite easy to kill, especially with Grineers. Even if you move, roll and jump a lot, these guys just float boldly and ends up getting shot. (life experience)

My heart always breaks when my cute Shade pops up in flames.

On topic: If regen worked more than once it would be OP.

How so?

Sentinels as they stand are gimped in defense missions. This allows them to actually do something beyond wave 5 or so.

What I am proposing is something like a down time, where if you were going through a mission regularly and your sentinel died, as they often do on higher levels, you would have a down time, of approx 1/4 your mission without it. If you play badly, maybe 1/2.

How so?

Sentinels as they stand are gimped in defense missions. This allows them to actually do something beyond wave 5 or so.

What I am proposing is something like a down time, where if you were going through a mission regularly and your sentinel died, as they often do on higher levels, you would have a down time, of approx 1/4 your mission without it. If you play badly, maybe 1/2.

lol if your sentinel is dying before round 10 in any defence mission you are either playing wrong or aren't using ranked shield mods on it. The sentinel takes aggro off of you and puts it on itself, if you don't ever take cover of course it will die.