Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ship Radio Chatter: All Grineer Guys?

superbot34

Although some of the voice chatter picked up in the ship's radio module sounds like it would be corpus personnel (most grineer sound identical due to being clones) they will say "glory to the queens" as if they are grineer. they clearly sound corpus and often there will be a Grineer sounding guy talking with the Corpus-sounding guy yet again, the Corpus guy says glory to the queens. 

Is this something mislooked? Are the Corpus just saying that to smooth over Grineer relations? Or is it really just all Grineer chatter and they just have a guy that sounds like a Corpus guy?

They all sound grineer to me.

The grineer ones have an aggressive, lower tone to them, the corpus ones are calmer. 

The lower toned one mentions tenno scum a few times, confirming that that particular voice is grineer.

Secondly, the Corpus sounding voice often mentions solar rails, and never defers to the tenno as tenno scum, which the grineer happily mutter. I've listened to the same chatter over and over and over now (not willingly, they just play so often) that i can tell a distinct difference in their behavior, which again, makes it odd that the corpus will say "to the glory of the queens",

Edited by superbot34

Or, DE just hasn't gotten around to providing Corpus radio chatter yet. Soon™

Definatly needs more variety. It ruins the immersion when 5 of the suspected smugglers are shot down and using the same ship each time. Perhaps instead of having it pre-built in the game the chatter could run off DE's servers, so they can inject new material instantly and sometimes not play any clips at all for a while. 

• 4 weeks later...