Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wa-Wa-What?!? Insane Damage

rotimix3

Question

20 answers to this question

My theory is that multishot is the cause here. Might be 16070 damage, then a different number stating 288 conveniently after the first number, caused by the second projectile.

Otherwise, Primed Chamber and some 76 Forma monster build. Can't figure out how to deal 16 million damage.

Edited by ConcretePie

My theory is that multishot is the cause here. Might be 16070 damage, then a different number stating 288 conveniently after the first number, caused by the second projectile.

Otherwise, Primed Chamber and some 76 Forma monster build. Can't figure out how to deal 16 million damage.

Why would someone use 76 Formas on 1 weapon?

Given the effects and the fact that it's Volt, it's safe to say this was taken back when stacking Electric Shield stacked crit damage. That is no longer the case, although it still stacks its Electric damage bonus.

I am sure you are still able to reach damage like that with very select modding, the proper team, and the proper abilities. Considering Lanka can hit 200k without multishot and without any buffs outside of its mods, it is more than possible.