Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactor Is Hard To Get It Right Now ?

GrEEnEr_LeAF

The problem is that catalysts are more useful because there are so many good weapons that could benefit from one, while there's a new warframe or pet only once in a while. I still have 5 spare reactors from the alerts of the past months, and i put one on each of my 4 kubrows already, but i could always use more catalysts.

Orokin Reactors are... very common compared to Orokin Catalysts.

so if you're looking for Reactors, don't worry.

my cache atm is, i think ~24 Reactors and ~5 Catalysts.

It's not that Reactors are more common, if anything, they're less common, thanks to the devstream alerts prefering catalysts.

You just need a LOT less of them. This actually is the biggest reason I have a larger cache of catalysts than reactors; I'm far more willing to just go ahead and use a reactor than a catalyst, because there's much less of a feeling of "I might come to regret this when I need one later."

"Orokin Reactor is RANDOM to get right now" <- Fixed.

Alerts are not meant to be a player's way to just stock up on stuff. They are just random events that give free stuff.

If people want Catalysts and Reactors so bad, they really should buy some. I'm running a test U14 account that I'm keeping Plat free (unlike my primary) for test purposes, and since I'm sticking to 3 Frame slots and about 12 gun slots (what could be expanded with the 50 starting plat) I have already managed to get enough Catalysts and Reactors to "lock down" the Frames and a few guns (by locked down I mean that now they have been supercharged I'm really against deleting them).

I've been trying to play that account casually and I'm finding that not trying to go after all the guns and all the Frames is actually a lot more fun then what I did with my primary. Kinda wished I had not attacked it like other games I have, but at my age, you try and play things faster just in case you die of a heart attack tomorrow -.-

Edited by DSpite

Due to my craziness that happens in my daily life(read: 2 year old daughter) I often miss alerts for good stuff and I'm also broke most of the time. The solution is to take you're best current gear, farm for a rare in-demand mod and sell it. Plenty of platinum for whatever potato you need.