Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Dragon Nikana For Me! (Mr8 Test Doesnt Exist)

(PSN)TheAce37

just did it this morning ( on pc ) and it was fine , a little too easy, but who care,

when i did the test for the rank 7, it did it to me, but this time just before i try the test i reseted the game just in case ,and it dint bug,

it seem to happen when i play for a long period of time (only 4 or 5 hour :) ) try reseting your console before trying in 24h maybe it will be ok like on pc

This was a bug for PC too. Was fixed 14.5 ish.

Hm okay its good to know that it was fixxed for you guys. Still very annoying  

just did it this morning ( on pc ) and it was fine , a little too easy, but who care,

when i did the test for the rank 7, it did it to me, but this time just before i try the test i reseted the game just in case ,and it dint bug,

it seem to happen when i play for a long period of time (only 4 or 5 hour :) ) try reseting your console before trying in 24h maybe it will be ok like on pc

Tried it. No better :( thanks for the suggestion but i have a feeling its a bug that ill have to wait until 14.5 to get repaired...

because they are busy creating new content instead of bugfixing

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Anyways OP, like was said above I got this once before but only after playing for a super long time. Have you tried doing the test right as you log on?