Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Shuriken.

Reiken

Seems to have been nerfed in the last patch. Anyone else notice this?

Before it basically one shot most light enemies, by level two, and would just drag them along until it pinned them to a wall. hell it even cut through multiple enemies and pinned them all to the wall or the enemy it hit that it couldn't kill.

Now it seems to have gone back to the more dissapointing state of its level one version where it's not very good at killing enemies, even the light ones, nor does it drag them around with enough force to pin them to the wall if they actually die from it.

If I'm remembering right, it hit in the neighborhood of 200 damage for the squishy targets.

Just saying. It was my favorite ability and always satisfying to watch it drag off multiple enemies. D:

Anyone else that played Ash before the patch notice this? Or am I crazy? o.o

Yeah I loved how it was before. I wouldn't say it was OP as much as it took skill and knowing your enemy to get it to cut through multiple opponents... Or the AI to just cluster up hilariously for this purpose.

All in all, it would be the AI's fault and player skill that made the shuriken amazing once you got it to level 2.

Also it misses at point blank for some reason unless you off set your aim so the left hand is basically in the enemy.

Maybe. I'm seeing the Shuriken now just cut through the enemies it kills instead of dragging them along to the wall unless they're next to it. Then it pins them.

Maybe they're changing it to cut through all the enemies it kills rather than impaling them? It still would do the same job, just not the impaling the skill says it has, much to my dismay.

I loved seeing my shuriken cut through a blob, taking 5+ enemies along for the ride and sticking them to a wall. D:

oh so now Shuriken has Piercing ability? sounds awesome x)

If it does it is extremely limited, I have been leveling my Ash and noticed that unless two are directly in front/back of eachother they won't both get hit. Hitting multiple in the head in a line is even harder considering the wierd angle the shuriken has. Honestly the thing that bugs me the most about the shuriken is the way it is thrown, from the outside and a slight angle, instead of from the inside like it is normally thrown.

It's been since the last patch. It's currently kinda hit or miss.

Previously it just cut through and took everyone along for a ride that it killed until it hit someone it couldn't or an object it couldn't destroy. I remember throwing a corpus or two out a reinforced glass window and watching them fly off into space before the last patch.

Yeah the angle is rather oddly tossed. It's basically impossible to hit things right in front of you if you don't off set the toss. But oddly enough.. Past a certain range it'll cut straight down to where I pointed it. At least from what I've seen.. Which is weird considering the angle.