Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Made A Female Rhino. New Version, Tweaked Added 17/9/14

arch111

In the light of the question "Will there ever be both genders?" I read a post dictating a female Rhino was to hard to imagine.

I took this as a challenge and tried my damndest to reshape that bulk of plating into a female shape.

Honestly, how did I do? Can you imagine a female Rhino after all?

Revised post.

female_rhino_concept2_png_by_gaber111-d7

First post.

female_rhino_concept_by_gaber111-d7zfcaf

Edited by arch111

Not all girls need to be super curvy and 'womanly' we're all shaped differently. I for one like her, due to this reason. Rhinoette here  is not an uber girl (though to me she looks obviously female), more athletic and could probably kick some booty. It's just more realistic to me when not all girls are designed with pure sex appeal in mind.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

meh, I think the default rhino is a unisex warframe where the well-endowed of both sexes can fit comfortably so I'm not all that interested in a specifically female version.

edit: on that note, the a-team and little soldiers can fit too.

Edited by Temp0ralfool

Not all girls need to be super curvy and 'womanly' we're all shaped differently. I for one like her, due to this reason. Rhinoette here  is not an uber girl (though to me she looks obviously female), more athletic and could probably kick some booty. It's just more realistic to me when not all girls are designed with pure sex appeal in mind.

of course, but men and women are physically created differently, and that s a truth, we just need it to be more truth-er 

Rhino is a larger frame, if you have a female version of rhino that's fine, but why does she have to be the size of a twig? That's not a female rhino that's a small girl who has a sort-of-rhino looking suit on. As for the removal of the codpiece, I'd like to point out that it is very clearly a stylistic choice, and she just looks awkward without it, just because of how the rest of rhino is shaped. You can make a feminine figure without her being a twig.
I direct you to:
tumblr_n8l0vbOtEl1tuqckxo2_500.png

(A concept by Forrestleroo for a puncture based frame)

I am fully aware of the lack of curves, booty and such.

I actually went out of my way to make this as close to Rhino as I could and still not take the easy road of creating another Valkyr or Nova who more or less wear spandex.

Have you studied Zephyr or Ember? They are proportionately off in so many ways its crazy.

Rhino is a larger frame, if you have a female version of rhino that's fine, but why does she have to be the size of a twig? That's not a female rhino that's a small girl who has a sort-of-rhino looking suit on. As for the removal of the codpiece, I'd like to point out that it is very clearly a stylistic choice, and she just looks awkward without it, just because of how the rest of rhino is shaped. You can make a feminine figure without her being a twig.

I direct you to:

tumblr_n8l0vbOtEl1tuqckxo2_500.png

(A concept by Forrestleroo for a puncture based frame)

that s a thad too much for me

I am fully aware of the lack of curves, booty and such.

I actually went out of my way to make this as close to Rhino as I could and still not take the easy road of creating another Valkyr or Nova who more or less wear spandex.

Have you studied Zephyr or Ember? They are proportionately off in so many ways its crazy.

you can always make her taller and have a bigger body compared to normal woman, like an amazon(somewhat somesort)

Firstly, this isn't about you, and Secondly you're saying that you would personally be upset if you had some representation of larger women in the game who are undoubtedly sick of seeing nothing but tooth-pick women in video games?

no no noooo dude no no no i personnally feel it too much, it s my opinion, jeez

if i was to draw in that general direction, i would have done it differently jeez

don t go around judging people like that

Edited by thegamer118

As for bone structure you're way off. Zephyr and Ember are spot on. They have pieces sticking off them that make them seem a little strange, for example Zephyr's chest or Ember's puffy pants, but the biology under the suits is 100%

I like it a lot Arch, just a simple suggestion: try reducing the length of the arms a bit; they're throwing off the balance of the figure. Also, big props for not sexualizing the frame. She looks normal, which is a very, very big + in my opinion. Hope to see more genderswap designs from you!

I like it a lot Arch, just a simple suggestion: try reducing the length of the arms a bit; they're throwing off the balance of the figure. Also, big props for not sexualizing the frame. She looks normal, which is a very, very big + in my opinion. Hope to see more genderswap designs from you!

I just did a few tweaks on my pc and yeah, the waist and legs need to change a bit.

I allways draw on my phone, so editing is kind of limited on this thing.

As for genderswaps, personally I am curious how much work it would take to create them. I really want to do a fenale Loki and a female Frost I think.