Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Made A Female Rhino. New Version, Tweaked Added 17/9/14

arch111

Thanks for again trying to force one female body type on everything, including things which very clearly don't fit that body type.

and how am i forcing anyone here ?? i m giving my opinion on a matter that was asked, im not forcing my opinion like you re saying so tone down will you, god almighty seriously 

i m at least trying to give an opinion on a female rhino that looks like a tank but that you can recognize the sex

every woman can have their features for all i care but don t you dare accuse me of wanting this or that and i m not keeping my opinion to myself when it was asked 

if i was wrong okay i get it and i m sorry but don t yell at me like that when it s uncalled for

Edited by thegamer118

Arms are a bit too long, but I like the overall design you gave her.  Just buff up her arms a little and shorten the arms.  Other than that, the way you gave her that soldier-esque look while still having those slight female curves is really cool.  I honestly like how WF has so many different body types for all of the frames.  Good job.

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

Thanks for again trying to force one female body type on everything, including things which very clearly don't fit that body type.

and how am i forcing anyone here ?? i m giving my opinion on a matter that was asked, im not forcing my opinion like you re saying so tone down will you, god almighty seriously 

i m at least trying to give an opinion on a female rhino that looks like a tank but that you can recognize the sex

every woman can have their features for all i care but don t you dare accuse me of wanting this or that and i m not keeping my opinion to myself when it was asked 

if i was wrong okay i get it and i m sorry but don t yell at me like that when it s uncalled for

Calm down a bit guys. Body types is a preference, as well as a defined stereotype.

Warframe is better then most, but still a product of its time.

I agree ,these two need to chill out.

Let's just talk about this in fine neighborly manner.

Edit: ok on topic when is that redraw coming out?

Edited by Oxin

Your Fem-Rhino looks cool, I wouldn't change much. The knee area bothers me though, as if the armor is so bulky that it's hard to walk.

I was going to say exaggerating proportions, like making the fists bigger, would make it more interesting, but since it's a "basic" warframe it looks fine as is.

Edited by DarkTails

tumblr_n8l0vbOtEl1tuqckxo2_500.png

That's also something I see that's a bit much. It looks more like a Grineer powersuit than a Tenno... or a fat Nova.

to the OP, it's nice but she does seem like she's lacking more armor bulk. Maybe give her bigger shoulders and maybe a hump/collar-like armor around her neck? The lower half is fine, though I'd suggest some kind of armored fauld around her waist in place of the codpiece.

^ Depend on your expectations on female frames.

To me a female Rhino is like Zephyr; armored and hinting of female curves.

Do all have to look like Mag or Nova?

I mean, how does slimming down a frame that is by definition bulky, make it female? Once they achieve a certain size in terms of muscular mass, guys and gals start to look alike physically. In other words, Rhino could already be considered female; you'd just need DE to change all the text descriptions. It's already wearing a corset anyways.

Edited by Ryme