Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like To Know The Breed Of My Kubrow Before Naming It.

Kinperor

As title say. 

I'd like to name my Kubrows based on their breed, and until recently you could know which Kubrow you had by looking at the most recent mod cards you got. 

However the mod inventory doesn't place these mods as the most recent one anymore, and unless you counted exactly how many cards you had for each Kubrow, you are left guessing which one of each breed you actually got. Honestly the breed and sex are the two information you'd need to show before being able to name the Kubrow, in my opinion. I'd even go as far as adding the adult "shape". Either that, or allow the renaming of Kubrows. 

Thanks for considering this addition. 

I have to agree. This really seems like a feature that should have been included at launch - as well as telling the gender, but really that's less-pressing to the naming of the Kubrow than it's breed I find.

Although, I also have to ask at this point how you're NOT able to tell what kind it is, or why you want to keep duplicate breeds of Kubrows. I'd say, that if you remember having the Huras and Sahasa breed before and you didn't get any Raska or Sunika mods this you just need to name it something silly and sell it to make room for another attempt at getting the Raska or Sunika, which you'll know you got 'cause you didn't have them before.

Or do you keep all the Kubrows you breed for some reason?

Regardless, I'm very much on your side and agree we SHOULD know during the naming process what it is.

Yes. A million times yes. I just had to name a newly hatched pup the other day, and I got lucky that the reference I was making with the name matched the breed.

DE fixed the issue of not being able to see the breed and gender on imprints, and now they need to fix the issue of not seeing the breed when finished with the incubation stage.

I have to agree. This really seems like a feature that should have been included at launch - as well as telling the gender, but really that's less-pressing to the naming of the Kubrow than it's breed I find.

Although, I also have to ask at this point how you're NOT able to tell what kind it is, or why you want to keep duplicate breeds of Kubrows. I'd say, that if you remember having the Huras and Sahasa breed before and you didn't get any Raska or Sunika mods this you just need to name it something silly and sell it to make room for another attempt at getting the Raska or Sunika, which you'll know you got 'cause you didn't have them before.

Or do you keep all the Kubrows you breed for some reason?

Regardless, I'm very much on your side and agree we SHOULD know during the naming process what it is.

I have fixed names for scrap Kubrows from breeding complemented by roman numbers. 

Beyond that, I don't actually have a Kubrow I am satisfied with yet, so technically they have all been scrap so far. 

You can see the breed.

Before naming the Kubrow permanently you mean? I am unaware of any ways other than checking the mods, and even then I have no idea how many mods of each I have currently.

Without mentioning it's a cumbersome and sloppy way to know an information that should be much more available. 

For the moment, you can check your kubrow mods. If you see you have raksa mods then your kubrow is a raksa. You can tell from the moment you put the prints/random breed  the egg with this method.

That doesn't work reliably for me anymore. It used to, but now the mods are randomly added to my inventory without any way of tell which one is most recent.