Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obex

Gahrzerkire

So I just want to tell you all that the Obex are amazing, for tons of reasons. A. Insane rate of fire. B. Great Crit Chance. C. Very balanced damage.

Proposition: Boost the status from 10% to 20% or 25% in order to make them slightly more viable at end game. Also it would be lovely to see a rework for the spin attack. I am a little sick of seeing this annoying leg punch. Even though its cool and nice to launch your enemies across the room, I would prefer it if we could actually copter with it and to AoE damage.

So I just want to tell you all that the Obex are amazing, for tons of reasons. A. Insane rate of fire. B. Great Crit Chance. C. Very balanced damage.

Proposition: Boost the status from 10% to 20% or 25% in order to make them slightly more viable at end game. Also it would be lovely to see a rework for the spin attack. I am a little sick of seeing this annoying leg punch. Even though its cool and nice to launch your enemies across the room, I would prefer it if we could actually copter with it and to AoE damage.

No! Not The kick. I love the kick. I don't want coptering on all my weapons :|

Obex are obnoxious to use with the stance that does the breakdancing, you get stuck in that animation and shot to pieces lol.

The slide-kick is cool, it's unique and it's useful.

I can understand wanting coptering and AoE and whatever, but if you want that then just use a different weapon. Making all weapons good for everything at all times defeats the purpose of having different weapons.

Brutal Tide only 1 tap melee and then short slide....more controllable than actual coptering when moving from enemy to enemy or mob to mob. No need to actually do the Flare animations.

If Obex was going to receive a buff I would prefer a Crit damage buff to or surpassing Zoren/Ichors/Cleavers....I don't need status....I will pray for melee red Crits though ...

I need to do some more T4 survivals, almost 100k Obex kills: http://t.co/o8t6mP9Vtt

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who likes Kogake more than Obex? Also please DE leave these two weapons alone. They are just fine.

Well i used to like the Kogake better due to the higher damage, but after truly playing with the obex i find it more effective on higher level enemies.  even though the base crit chance is only 5% greater on the obex than the kogake, when True Steel is added it goes to like 33% Kogake and 40% Obex which seems to make a difference.  the berserker procs instantly and the damage that the obex lacked over the kogake now doesnt mean a thing because it hits SO fast and the combo multiplier increases at a ridiculous rate, making your attacks very damaging! DPS!

Am I the only one who likes Kogake more than Obex? Also please DE leave these two weapons alone. They are just fine.

Kogake and Obex are both good.

If you like higher damage, go for Kogake.

If you like faster attack speed, go for Obex.

I personally choose Obex. :D

Edited by yles9056

For both Obex and Kogake I would like the slam attack to have increased Osprey damage.

For just Kogake - another 7-10% Status Chance

For Obex(or fingers crossed Obex Vandal) I would like Crit damage to match Atterax, Dual Zoren, Dual Ichor's, Dual Cleaver's at a base of 3.0 and max out at 5.7....(melee 2.0 nerfed Obex attack speed/ ability to easily jump attack Osprey and Magnetic Proc on slide attack)

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

Kogake Vandal. Oh, my gawd I'd want that. More status chance for Kogake would be greatly appreciated.

I would assume if a Vandal Sparring weapon was introduced it would be Obex rather than Kogake.

But I would be very pleased to see a Dragon Kogake, or Kogake Prime!!! (Increased damage, Status Chance, and attack speed)

Obex Vandal - with just more Crit damage and I'd be happy.

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi