Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Biggest Hate With Other Players In Warframe?

Catalyst1945

High level rushers. I get it, you want to get the mission done fast but when you join a bunch of lower rank players, rush/copter so far ahead that they cant get anything you're just being selfish. If you want to play like that play solo because youre just ruining everyone elses fun

Somebody saying that can solo anything at any difficulty with valkyr because they are so "skilled." Please. -.- Couldn't go 15 seconds on a solo t4 defense without pressing 4 before the match even starts :p

Or players claiming they are masterrace, becouase they use Loki, and then go invis all the time,.. yeah, takes such great skill, to play Loki,..

Probably defense heroes who go far off to kill everything for their own gain, while simultaneously robbing others from possible experience gain, fun and making others run around them map in order to get resources. The worst aspect in these heroes are the fact that when they die, they expect me to babysit them and revive them if they go down somewhere far off and while at the same time, I am almost forced to babysit the defense objective without nearly anything to do. Oh and it is my fault if it dies when I am gathering resources I need to sustain powers and weapons in the far off or going in to revive the guy while the objective gets destroyed.

Yeah screw these people. I have formed a habit that if you go far off then I expect you to care for yourself. If you go down then all I think off that was it worth it? But I am not going to act on you. After all, you made the decision of being a lonewolf so I treat as if you play your own separate game as well. I may sound like a d0uchebag and maybe I am. But at the same time, in some context such as this it is a justified act.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

This is why I don't like using Rhino. Normally I use things like Excal or Zephyr since I find them more interesting, but sometimes when I just wanna take it easy and use Rhino Prime I'm looked down upon by other players. Honestly, I find anti-Rhino players are often worse than the Rhino players themselves.

The problem is the mentality of some rhino players.  I have all frames and sometimes o like to play as Rhino too. But i don t like to being told how i should play... that s the problem for some players especialliy Rhino players... They always says Rhino is the best... 

I am from Brazil and god... Rhino here don t have a brain they just go foward and shoot without thinking in any strategies they think they are invencible to the point of belittling another warframe... -_-

Kappa runs, 1 out of 10 you find some good folks just playing for fun.  The other 9 out of 10 people leave the defense objective and door hero and I let the mission fail every time.

Nowadays I would say 1 out of 3 kappa fails mission now with no one defending which seems to be increasing.

I hate when people tell me that I shouldn't be using a frame or weapon because it sucks. If I can make it work, I will and I will bring it on a t4 if I think it will make the cut. 

^ This exactly, my friend is 1 of those people who says i should start polarizing the hell out of Penta while he knows my favorite weapon to use is Dread or bows in general, yet, like most players who are explosion happy, he doesn't want to do a T4 defense/survival with me if i have dread equiped with Ash while that is my main frame+primo weapon. And i get the job done with that combo, maybe i can't blow up like 5 enemies with 1 blast but i say playing with a bow requires more skill/accuracy than a grenade launcher.

^ This exactly, my friend is 1 of those people who says i should start polarizing the hell out of Penta while he knows my favorite weapon to use is Dread or bows in general, yet, like most players who are explosion happy, he doesn't want to do a T4 defense/survival with me if i have dread equiped with Ash while that is my main frame+primo weapon. And i get the job done with that combo, maybe i can't blow up like 5 enemies with 1 blast but i say playing with a bow requires more skill/accuracy than a grenade launcher.

I also use the Dread. I've used the Paris Prime and Ash for end game survivals, and I usually get 50+% dmg contributions.

i hate when people want to leave after wave 5 on defense. i expect people to stay at least for wave 15. if you want a "quick" defense mission, go to mobile defense. 

maybe they oh idk want to finish the node?

or your doing dark sector and they just want credits

In trade chat, someone posted WTS Stalking Fan, I whispered him asking how much?  He said "How much you got?"  I facepalmed hard.  

Is it so hard to keep things simple?  If someone posts a WTB, I reply saying I have the item for 10p.  There's no reason to drag the conversation out to try and get a few more plat out of people.  If you are selling, just post the price in trading chat.  It makes for easy transactions.

Edited by PsychShaman

My biggest gripe about other players in warframe is the same as it is in every online game. Players are too inflexible regarding how different people approach the game.  So many people act like everyone should play the same and have the same objectives they have about the game.  When it seems the me that the whole charm of playing online with other people is in interacting with a variety of personalities and playstyles and finding ways to mesh and rise to the occasion in unexpected situations.

So I guess I have a hard time finding the bridge between people who seem to want to play in a controlled environment and people who enjoy adapting to chaos with the tools they are comfortable with.

I'm generally pretty hard to annoy, but the one thing I can't stand is players who are rude, elitist, or just generally uncooperative.

You could be the high scrublord of noob kingdom, but as long as you're civil, willing to listen to suggestions, and genuinely trying to help the team, then I have no problems with you.

I hate low level noobs on high level missions acting like they are the S#&$. Then they decide they're so big and bad they run waaaaaaay out in front of the rest of us who actually have sense... They get brutally destroyed and then complain we didn't revive them. They start cursing us out once we say "Well stick with us and you'll survive." Then they just leave cuz they ran out of revives. I swear newer players don't have brains once they hit higher level missions... They just never learn.

Edited by OuTlAwTACO229

When I host T4 Survival with pubs and even though I stated T4 in caps, they still bring S#&$ to level so I wasted a key so they can level fast.

I usually just leave the group when I see people using unleveled equips.

Edited by JoshRawrrs1

RIPLINE and SWITCH TELEPORT when used to annoy/grief other players.

Who thought these abilites affecting other players was a good idea?

In idea those abilities are meant to save a team mate from getting swarmed and ad to personal mobilty/uility, alas in practice trolls will always find a way to be trolls, that's why ST no longer works on players in extract zone, dunno why ripline doesn't get the same mini nerf though.

I'm not usually the type of person to let certain things bother me, but as I was thinking, I do remember one particular moment that was quite irritating.

I was doing one of the assassination missions, and the particular boss, you need to let him freeze so you can attack his back? So the team I was in had a Valkyr, and went Hysteria, and what he kept doing was meleeing him which kept stunning him, so he couldn't do his animation.

About 8 and a half minutes later, I ask if he could not melee because he kept flinching. He told me no and that he was "tanking".....

So I told him that unfortunately you're not letting him do his animation so if he could wait a moment. Then randomly he says "I've been playing longer than you" (which I checked, he was I think mastery 5 or 6, only played less then 30 hours, and I have played 200+ hours at the time, so okies.....)

So I asked him what that has to do with anything, and he response with "It means don't question me".

I'm not the type to butt-heads or argue with something, so I just let him do his Hysteria untill he didnt have the energy to do it anymore. Eventually (about 4 minutes or so after), the rest of the team and I finally was able to kill him and finish the mission.

Someone told him right after that he wasn't tanking, and that he was wasting everyone's time, so next time to kindly take someones advice and not be an A****** about it. (Some other player in the team's words, not mine lol).

So yeah that's my story lol. It was just irritating if anything, since it was only that one isolated incident; I never really had that kind of issue since.

But ehh, I never understand the really frustrated players from time to time....Like I mentioned I don't butt-heads, I don't argue, and I do try to see the other person's perspective, but gosh sometimes you just get that one pain-in-the-butt who I guess just woke up on the wrong side of the bed hahah.

(:

i hate when people want to leave after wave 5 on defense. i expect people to stay at least for wave 15. if you want a "quick" defense mission, go to mobile defense. 

Some people are just there to unlock the node.

If i'm unlocking the node I leave on 5. I've done what I came to do.