Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do With The D Polarity On Boltor Prime.

(PSN)M37h3w3

Question

10 answers to this question

Forma it, or swap it to another position.  If you forma another slot you can switch around where the polarity slots are.  If I remember correctly a weapon has to be forma'd at least once before you can do this.  Or just forma that polarity, I did, I don't like the D slots on my weapons. 

Edit: Last option here, it lets you move the positions of the polarity slots around once you have forma'd a weapon once. 

3xF0p1k.png

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Cyro is a good option. Because combined with Toxin, it makes Viral, which is quite for Corrupted IMO.

The best alternative though, would be Hammer Shot. Which would give 60% Crit Damage and 40% status chance. Which is what most people tend to prefer.

Aside from that.. there's no other decent options. Keep in mind, forma'ing any spot on a weapon will allow you to relocate that polarity to a more suitable spot. The Boltor Prime does take forma to optimally max it out anyways.

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

Cyro is a good option. Because combined with Toxin, it makes Viral, which is quite for Corrupted IMO.

The best alternative though, would be Hammer Shot. Which would give 60% Crit Damage and 40% status chance. Which is what most people tend to prefer.

Aside from that.. there's no other decent options. Keep in mind, forma'ing any spot on a weapon will allow you to relocate that polarity to a more suitable spot.

Viral is good, but that's only good for the trash and Heavy Gunners. Trash isn't the biggest concern. The Gunners and Ancients are and they are both weak to Corrosive.

I could put in Hammer Shot but with the low status and crit, I feel I'm wasting slots. Only real option since I want to keep the D for Corrupted.

Edited by (PS4)M37h3w3

Game is too easy if people can get boltor prime and not even know what to do with it.

You can blame DE selling Plat and people selling the entire shebang uncrafted for about 25~30p.

Not sure about PC but on PS4 the option to swap polarities is small and really blends in with the other options that are never used once you shove a potato in the gun. I never saw that there was suddenly five options down there instead of four once I forma'd it two get two Vs.

You could either swap it out for a better polarity or keep it. Cryo Rounds fits in the polarity. It's good for the viral and blast elemental combos along with straight cold damage for void builds. It all depends if you want to invest another forma or not. Hope this helps :)

Edited by Corvosin