Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno: Good Or Evil? Well, It's Not That Simple.

Tesseract_The_Pariah

How about this?

We do whatever it takes to ensure the continuation of conflict in the Solar System, because that ensures a steady paycheck. If the Grineer get too strong, we break their new toys. Same with the Corpus. If a third party wants to cause some mayhem, and it doesn't overly rock the boat...why not? War is Peace, after all.

Not only that, let's dress up our motivations with a grandiose and moralistic feel-good slogan.

We can call it "maintaining order". That's called "moral high ground", right there.

In fact, I daresay the Corpus hate us and call us "betrayers" simply because we're better at this whole "profit" thing than they are.

I consider myself....opportunistic. Not everybody appreciates it.

Though I do look out after my own when I can. My brothers and sisters won't fall if I'm near....and I'm  NOT being shot at by a mob. I'll put my life on the line, most the time.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

TL;DR:  F*** everyone else.  We're family and we're gonna look out for ourselves.  No one else has and no one else will.  We aren't evil.  We're Family.  But don't let that get to you.  We'd still protect anyone if they couldn't defend themselves.  And if you incur our wrath, you can be damn sure you deserve it.  We are NOT conquerors.  We are guardians.

LOL! We fight against each other the second rewards are given.

The Tenno's only tie is that everyone is trying to use our tech are we are trying to keep it away from everyone so we can still get hired.

We arent above anyone and we only care about the next prize.

There is nothing wrong with the grineer.

The grineer only wanted to cure their genetic deterioration by dissecting researching the tenno. But the tenno kills them whenever they can.

Kyl Regor was trying to research a cure for their genetic deterioration. But the tenno killed him to preserve their so called "balance".

Vay Hek was hiding on vacation on Earth. But the tenno hunted him down and almost killed him.

Not to be a negative Nancy but the Queens scolded Vor for not killing the tenno from their cryostasis..adding to the fact they assimilate and/or kill anything that is not Grineer. I don't think the sisters are looking to make friends anytime soon.

we tenno aren't evil per say, evil and good are severly subjective, there can't be good without evil and vice versa, we preserve the balance, but to do that we had to break our shackles.

on the topic of tyl regor, he did want to create a cure for the genetic degeneration, but but, that was in order of the queens, the grineer enslave and destroy. the corpus will kill for a credit. we are but an evil for their evil. we shal rip out their neural sensors like they did to us.

remember tenno: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, an evil for an evil.