Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed Check Your Info

YeezusChris

I started getting this bug as well 2 days ago. I have tried everything in this forums from deleting certs to port forwarding the router, reinstalling warframe, deleting userdata, trying to play from and without steam, everything. This post is my last hope.

If I am lucky I get to play one round of defense before I get kicked out of my account back to the login screen, where I have to constantly click login in hopes of actually logging in. If I am NOT LUCKY, I get to login but get stuck on the navigation menu with a please wait... until i get kicked out and have to repeat the process all over again. Other bugs include when clicking the navigation menu, my warframe is still controllable but my camera is no longer locked. There numerous other bugs too, but it mainly involves sending data back to DE server, which include switching warframes, upgrading mods, opening the foundry, opening the navigation menu. Oddly on the rare occasions I am able to login, I am able to join chat without any problems. Also when actually playing the maps itself, there is no problem. It is only when my warframe is on the Liset is where everything goes wacky. 

Please I need some help. I do not want to stop playing a game I have already put some money into.

same goes at me ... im having this problem yesterday until this day~.... beside that, the loading at the login page were take to long tht i imagine... im have the same problem just at top~... always stuck in navigation, sometimes after im finish the mission~ its seem have a "X" mark on my ship~ at the mechine of navigate~.... im sure its for setting screen~ but im nver click it before~ it just happen after i back to my ship~

YES!! I GOT IT TO WORK!! I don't know if this will help other people but I finally got it to work. This were the steps taken by me to get WF up and working again, hopefully it will help others.

1. Uninstall WF.

2. Delete all the Digital and Thawte certs in IE.

3. Restart router.

4. Delete all firewall settings involving WF.

5. Delete userdata located in Appdata/Warframe

6. If you installed WF in Steam (I had both because I was getting desperate to play WF, lol), delete it in the Steam menu then manually delete all WF folders in Steamapps.

7. Install WF.

8. ENJOY WF!!!

These above steps worked for me. The trouble was that for the last 2 days reading all the various posts about this bug was that I tried each fix by itself one by one. I still dont know what the problem was, but combining all the fixes together helped me get WF working again, which is all I really care about. :D

I started getting this bug as well 2 days ago. I have tried everything in this forums from deleting certs to port forwarding the router, reinstalling warframe, deleting userdata, trying to play from and without steam, everything. This post is my last hope.

If I am lucky I get to play one round of defense before I get kicked out of my account back to the login screen, where I have to constantly click login in hopes of actually logging in. If I am NOT LUCKY, I get to login but get stuck on the navigation menu with a please wait... until i get kicked out and have to repeat the process all over again. Other bugs include when clicking the navigation menu, my warframe is still controllable but my camera is no longer locked. There numerous other bugs too, but it mainly involves sending data back to DE server, which include switching warframes, upgrading mods, opening the foundry, opening the navigation menu. Oddly on the rare occasions I am able to login, I am able to join chat without any problems. Also when actually playing the maps itself, there is no problem. It is only when my warframe is on the Liset is where everything goes wacky. 

Please I need some help. I do not want to stop playing a game I have already put some money into.

same goes at me ... im having this problem yesterday until this day~.... beside that, the loading at the login page were take to long tht i imagine... im have the same problem just at top~... always stuck in navigation, sometimes after im finish the mission~ its seem have a "X" mark on my ship~ at the mechine of navigate~.... im sure its for setting screen~ but im nver click it before~ it just happen after i back to my ship~

Me too...