Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Do Something About Those ? Reward Paris Blueprints...

ArcaneAzmadi

Admittance that it is a bug means that it belongs in the bug section and not the feedback? The twitter feed stated that it was meant to be the dagger skin, therefore further implying that this is not actually intentional. This has happened before and was also reported to the bug forum. Gotta love them beta buggies.

...because they're worthless. Seriously, 1200 Rubedo? Are you INSANE?

It's clearly a bug, so it shouldn't take long to fix.

Insane? You get the BP for free, while normally it would cost You 20k credits. 1.2k rubedo is only about 12 Xini runs. Sure that takes longer than 8 Vor runs, but that's hardly the point. Don't whine so much.

oh no, you got the wrong blueprint for free, lets complain....-.-''

If you dont like it, dont use it.

it's.. a beta game... complaints are also known as feedback so that they know where the flaws are in the game. however his comment " it's a known glitch so it should be a fast fix" is highly unwarranted on a beta game. The staff works hard but cannot auto fix all known bugs.

So yes, don't like it.. don't use it.. but at least acknowledge that it's flawed within the normal realm of thought.

oh no, you got the wrong blueprint for free, lets complain....-.-''

If you dont like it, dont use it.

Well I'm not going to use it, obviously. I'm going to sell it.

Which means I got a worthless reward for that ? Alert I ran, which annoys me. I have a right to complain.

Unless you paid money for it in some way, you do not have a right to complain.

You have the given privilege of complaining (Feedback) so that the problem is not left un-checked.

That said, I get useless rewards for the majority of "?" alerts I run. Duplicate artifact cards are simply dust in the wind, you can't even sell them like you can un-wanted / duplicate BPs.

That said, keep reporting bugs like this until they're gone, it's our job as testers.

Unless you paid money for it in some way, you do not have a right to complain.

lmao

Everyone has the right to complain. There's no law or rule on the forum saying we can't complain about it just because it's in beta. Even critique is complaining in a sense.

...because they're worthless. Seriously, 1200 Rubedo? Are you INSANE?

It's clearly a bug, so it shouldn't take long to fix.

Worthless? Well since you dont even need any rank for this paris, the other one in the market requires one, and you dont even have to pay 20k for it like usual, your thread is invalid....

Yeah wth? I bought my paris bp from the market with credits, sat on it for a week while i ground out the rubedo for it, started it crafting and it finished and was sitting in my foundry completed waiting for me to free up a weapon inventory slot.  Logged out for lunch, came back and installed the new patch and it has become a dagger axe skin.  Why is that fair?

Edited by ecludian

You must be mistaken, as the market BP does not need rubedo. It never did.

The offending ones where the Alert reward BPs, which were bugged and got fixed.

And yet it still costs 1200 rubedo, even if it's the Dagger Axe skin.

It's excessive, yes. Seems to make sense because the blades of the "daggers" are actually made of rubedo, as it says on the description. It's silly though, and it's an ugly skin.

Edited by CaligoIllioneus