Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Even Another Question About Kubrow.

Bixter

Question

So I made another Kubrow, a Sunika.
I fed him thsoe green kits immediatly after he went out of his egg. once his HP got to 90% I fed him even again.
Yet he turned out thin. as. F***.
He actually looks like he never ate a thing, he's disturbingly anorexic.
Also, his lower body is green and he has blue stripes all over his back and his face is kinda blueish.
Is that considered rare?
And, most importantly, How can I get him fatter? And, is it even possible after hes already grown up?

Pardon my english.

8 answers to this question

The body build of the kubrow is determined at birth. There is no way to change it.

DNA stabilisers are only for restoring DNA integrity. It does not effect the Kubrow's body build at maturity.

The only way, is to breed another kubrow, and hope for the best that RNG can give you the Kubrow you desire.

Edited by X3Evanescence

1- Fed him? What? Green kits are not food.

2- Cub looks does not match with adult looks. All my kubrow puppies were "fat", but when maturing, one got bulky and the other got slim. You cannot judge what body type it will have from the way the puppy looks.

3- It's not anorexic, nor it has something to do with eating. It's just it's body type is slim.

Bixter, I also have a scrawny, long legged, big eared, scruffy Kubrow.

He looks sick and unhealthy.

He also destroys pretty much anything foolish enough to get in his way.

Give your Runt a chance and you'll grow to love him. (Failing that there is always the puppy blender Consign to Lotus option.)

Edited by 2old4gamez

Bixter, I also have a scrawny, long legged, big eared Kubrow.

He looks sick and unhealthy.

He also destroys pretty much anything foolish enough to get in his way.

Give your Runt a chance and you'll grow to love him. (Failing that there is always the puppy blender Consign to Lotus option.)

Skinny + Small Kubrow = Smaller hitbox > Takes less hits > More combat effective?

Skinny + Small Kubrow = Smaller hitbox > Takes less hits > More combat effective?

My point is looks aren't important, performance is. I don't think it's down to the size of the hitbox, it's more to do with modding.

Also, everybody seems to be toting chunky, brutal looking Kubrow, take a risk and stand out from the crowd.

Vive la différence!

Edited by 2old4gamez