Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Accidental Discovery.

aSmileyLemon

I was roaming through my pending achievements this evening and I came across this.

2FM8ivo.jpg

So I thought, it'd be useful to have some type of system to encourage us to complete achievements. (Focus system perhaps?)

You have no idea how proud I was to find this.

Edited by aSmileyLemon

It has to be 1000 in one mission I'm pretty certain- as this is one of the trophies we can earn on ps4 :)

Easy!  Just find a Heavy Gunner and wait.

For the life of me I can't deflect bullets back at the opponent without using a reflection mod, is it meant to be that way or am I doing something wrong?

I don't think you need a Reflection mod if you're using the Silva Aegis, just hold the right mouse button and it'll deflect on it's own.

Edited by Noamuth

For the life of me I can't deflect bullets back at the opponent without using a reflection mod, is it meant to be that way or am I doing something wrong?

I'm fairly certain you need reflection

You don't need reflection at all. It clearly states in the requirement "with your melee weapon". Just equip your melee and spam block without killing anyone. I got it in one mission.

It has to be 1000 in one mission I'm pretty certain- as this is one of the trophies we can earn on ps4 :)

this might be true,so.. how bout the revive and hack achievements... mine resets to 0 once in a while.. I dont think they need to be done in a single mission? is the resetting a bug or something? my stats in my profile shows I revived and hacked well over 1000..

P.S: not even the newbies that just started 3days ago are gonna die 1000times in T4S