Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities To Change Warframe Gender

1ABestWFPlayer

Like all games the members and player's control the game/ not the game controls the players, so every game gives the players the choice to change gender/look and feel for whatever they want specially if the pay for it>>>>??? I don't see why this is hard to understand?  We are members player like to have the abilities to change the genders of our toys that's all...

Guest Tehnoobshow

So a gender swap warframe?

What would be their power set?

1) Crossdress

2) Drag

3) Hormone Therapy

4) Surgical

I'd buy that.

Like all games the members and player's control the game/ not the game controls the players, so every game gives the players the choice to change gender/look and feel for whatever they want specially if the pay for it>>>>??? I don't see why this is hard to understand?  We are members player like to have the abilities to change the genders of our toys that's all...

Many games don't give users that type of freedom either, unless it's a create your own character type game. These aren't OUR characters to create. We can imagine who wears the suit, but the character design is established. 

For me, I don't understand why you need the opposite sex design if the design in game is about 50/50 male/female frames in general. I think the choices are there if you chose to switch up gender. Yeah, so they don't have a vanilla opposite gender to have the same powers, but it helps keep the character more distinct if they're more individual.

Why is everything about money with you?

I think the reason a lot of folks prefer to have the ability to change gender is role-play value to an extent. A male player may prefer to associate himself with the warframe he is using. If the warframe is of a opposite gender, this might break the immersion. Also I've had a few times when a few spectators find it odd that a person is using a suit of the opposite gender. Perhaps players find it embarrasing as well?

This seems to be a perspective issue. I tend to view the warframe as separate beings being controlled by the player rather than the player actually wearing the suit. Thus, the issue of gender is irrelevant.

This is easily the most demanded feature (Possibly second to removing DNA Stabilizers and a mute Ordis feature.), so I think DE should at least think about it, rather than just flat out saying no immediately.

I wouldn't say that. The forums are a vocal, but very, very small minority of players passionate about the game.

PS, every game I've played so far somehow comes to this topic, even WITH male/female creation based on player choice. Guess it's the wanting candy and eating it too. I want ABCD unique to this character, but with a different character. So I want all the bonuses but no 'drawbacks' per say. Kind of like a friend of mine who wanted to play a more monsterous race for a D&D character, he wanted all their abilities....but to NOT look out of place.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye