Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward All The Player's For The Amount Of Money They Spent On The Game

1ABestWFPlayer

How about rewarding the members, giving them a good weapons/warframe to make them special. I know that some of us paid over $1000, or $1500 or $2000 into this game why can't the game reward us by giving us a certain Warframe as much as we spent like the Founders, its not fair that the founders paid only $250 and have to own the special "Excalibur Prime" and we pay way more than that and we don't reward a unique warframe that make us special like the FOUNDERS.

Please guys support this.

Founders deserve that special Excal prime and other exclusives, because you know, they helped the game when it was just starting out. You may have spent more than the amount of a founder status back then but you're still getting something that you've paid for. 2000 bucks for 2000 bucks worth of in game items.

TL:DR

NO!!!

Edited by mcryseria

Thats like asking for 2000$ worth of items, then asking for a reward for spending that much... Oh wait its exactly like that, please don't make this post again, its very rude and useless if anything they should reward loyalty, the length of time a person has stayed around.

This fuggin' guy.

Because that would be borderline 'pay to win', something DE has done very well at avoiding.

And The Founders have their uniques because they believed in the game and supported it during very early development. WF is a very different game even now... It's grown and changed immensely since they paid a pretty large sum of cash. They earned it.

You're wallet is too big for your own good if you've spent over 200 dollars on this game and still feel like you're 'missing out'.

Because you've already received oodles of platinum. And mod packs if you bought the appropriate platinum packs.

Maybe DE will give you a special cosmetic. But giving players who spend a lot of money exclusive weapons, frames or gear (that affects how well you can kill enemies) that cannot be obtained otherwise immediately makes the game "Pay-To-Win."

Beyond that, players who spend lots of money on the game already prime access accessories (assuming these players who are spending oodles of real world currency are buying prime access).

If I knew the game from the start I will get the Excalibur Prime but its not fair that I knew the game after the offers ended, and it's not fair that some players dont pay penny and they own the same things and items that we buy in the game... I like to be like the founders, if you go to a hotel and u pay for a room only $250 would it be like if u take a suite for $1572 play explain to me why I cant own the Ex. Prime and I am willing to pay more than $250.

You've supported a game that's fully established, founders kick started what could have flopped. That's the difference.

This right here is what I would have said.

Founders helped when it was needed the most.

If any rewards should be given, it should be to the entire community, regardles of how much money they've spent individually. It would be an appreciation of the cumulative sum of money spent on in-game items.

Why does it always have to be players wanting Excal Prime...For Profit's sake, it's an alternate helmet and 6000 Mastery points, why can't everyone just move on? You won't get it, you won't get a chance to get it, you weren't here when the game was a dream and little more.

Think of this.

A great skyscraper is being built. In the beginning, nobody notices, knows about it, and it could just as well stop constructing, because there's nobody funding it. And then, some people come and invest money, KNOWING that it could NOT end well, that they are spending money on an idea.

The skyscraper gets higher and better and more known, and suddenly random people turn up and expect the same treatment as the original funders.

NO.

This is not how it works in-game, nor in real life. What you are paying for is a solid game, a work in progress but something that is FAR from economically unstable. DE at this point is very unlikely to go bankrupt, mess up the game or something. We supported them in that unstable phase, and we were rewarded. That time is over, period. shut up and accept it.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed inflammatory material.

If I knew the game from the start I will get the Excalibur Prime but its not fair that I knew the game after the offers ended, and it's not fair that some players dont pay penny and they own the same things and items that we buy in the game... I like to be like the founders, if you go to a hotel and u pay for a room only $250 would it be like if u take a suite for $1572 play explain to me why I cant own the Ex. Prime and I am willing to pay more than $250.

Equal exchange, they payed 250$ for excalibur prime, that's what they get, you payed >250$ and you get stuff >250$ there is nothing to it.

So basically you want the game to go from free-to-play to being PAY-TO-WIN? Get the **** out of here then, cause it's never gonna happen, DE is doing a great job at not making the game PAY-TO-WIN and you're asking them otherwise.