Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores Outside Of T4S..

(PSN)dj_a-g_smuv

Question

Ok so ive got most of my equipment/frames to 30 yet I dont have the cores needed to finish ranking up the mds to go along with them. I've read about t4 survival being a good place but my boltor prime was have issues on a uranis alert mission yesterday that me and a random nekros went on...mind u he was n a mood to stay and play for about 20 minutes after extraction was flashing. I was going thru full clips for one heavy guy!!! With that being said i've got the right mods they r just ranked low i.e. serration at 2...i need cores but know there is no way i would last 5 mins on a t4 survival. Is there anywhere else I can find cores in abundance?

Im on my phone so forgive the english..lol

10 answers to this question

T4S is the easiest way to get them, for the rest they drop randomly.

But if your serration is only at rank 2.... then just play normal planet missions, those drop common and uncommon fusion cores regularly.

T4 is the "end game"  if you do it now already .... you skip 90% of the game

i would not worry about trying to rank your serration from rank 8-10 as opposed to worry too much about ranking it from 2-8

youll require hundreds of r5 cores to get it from 8-10....but itll be a lot easier with c3, u5, duplicate v polarity mods to rank serration from 2-8 as opposed to trying to keep going at r5 cores.....for now.....dont worry too much about getting it maxed just yet

as stated....t4 surv is the best and fastest way to get r5 core packs.....

Edited by sekushiiandee

4x Corrosive Projection aura + viral damage

Rhino roar build

Nova mprime + amd

Add a nekros and a cc frame (like disarm loki) and you are ready for t4s. Early stages are kinda easy, you only need to watch out for the damage YOU take.

About mods: r2 serration? I mean it´s easy to level with random mods up to r6-7, cores aren´t needed. And if you just cannot level it higher, you can always host a game and ask in recruiting/clan/alliance chat for players willing to carry you. It´s possible to go over 60 mins with just 3 players (I did 80 once after one other player dc´d).

Don't forget that you can also use other same polarity mods when fusing. Make sure to focus on Serration, r8-9 will be enough for long time

Also instead of using Boltor Prime you could get Paris Prime, Dread. These won't require Heavy Caliber which is hard to get and max, and won't need ammo mutation.

If you don't have op weapons but have alright frame mods get support frame and help your teammates. ex nekros, nyx, nova are always good frames to have in team.

Farm for t4s and host them to get r5 cores, just stick close to your high rank teammate and try to not to die a lot or afk.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

I've actually got quite comfortable doing solo missions with my Loki Prime which I have a radial build and a Invisi load out. I also use a rhino prime nekros and of course I just got Vauban and Mag prime(traded). weapons are twin gremlins (love these things) boltor prime, orthos and bo prime, Right now Im focused on unlocking the worlds and Im steadily seeing the opponents rank go up yet I feel like im kinda at a stand still now. its either rank my warframe mods or weapons...I have used duplicate (same polarity) mods to rank up but I dont want to "burn" them incase I need them later...sure I could always re-get them when that time comes but I'm a micro hoarder..lol. Anyway I truly appreciate all the assistance the community has...it makes playing warframe a great experience.