The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Problems, Bugs And More

(PSN)Alb-next_gen

Ok Warframe "Technical support"!
Hi everyone... BTW i cant login to my PS4 warfarme account while i play Battlefield 4 NORMALLY!

https://twitter.com/Alb_next_gen/status/512279247134941184

It has been one week now that warframe is doing strange things like: sometimes when i go to navigation from option menu it appears normally but when i go back(press the O button) the camera freeze, the character move but not the camera and there are no information. (it's like when you play resident evil in ps1) So i restart always the warframe at that moment.

Another thing: After i created in foundry 1 forma and 1 Catalyst I had to claim them so i claimed the forma and immediately press the button to claim the catalyst, it gives me the forma but the catalyst stay there so try again to claim it but nothing happens so i try to create another catalyst with my last catalyst blueprint, its start to build but after few sec it says fail to log in to the server.
Then i restart the warframe and when i returned i had not either blueprint or the whole catalyst.
I mean WTF is going on? lots of bugs and you need to fix those bugs.
Now guys thanks to me now you know something more and i hope you will fix that. Otherwise many Players may leave the Warframe while you done so mutch to improve it.
Dont be the second "EA games", Please!
Thanks

Edited by (PS4)Alb-next_gen

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/311437-psa-sept-17-console-connectivity-issues/?p=3526934#entry3526934

Please be patient, the connection issues are being looked into.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Edit: It appears you weren't really talking about the current connection issues... Moving along.