Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Need A Opinion On Replacing Weapons For Hek...

Question

Weapons might want to consider replacing for Hek:

- Paris

- Boltor

- Gorgon

- Latron (might consider keeping)

Any ideas? I'm using sidearms of lex and akbolto and dual heart swords and a scindo, which it is fair for me to keep them. I just need opinions on above. Please do advise.

10 answers to this question

i'd get rid of latron. hated that thing.

btw, why not buy the slots? i decided to do so, so i would not be forced to drop all my lv30 weapons, like zoren with dagger axe skin applied, like boltor or braton, and so forth.

They all fill a different niche, but if you have to dump one, I'd toss Paris.

i'd get rid of latron. hated that thing.

btw, why not buy the slots? i decided to do so, so i would not be forced to drop all my lv30 weapons, like zoren with dagger axe skin applied, like boltor or braton, and so forth.

Gorgon, didnt really like it. 

It seems that each of ye have personal dislikes. :<

I guess this is kinda troublesome... thou I liked the second comment, however, platinium usage for me is limited. (considerable of getting double warframe slots)

I truly depends on what you are going to use the new weapon for,

- Paris: is great for solo playthrough against grineer, corpus and infested tend to not get one shotted at lower levels.(its fun to use the bow)

-Boltor: this gun is your friendly neighbourhood gun its great vs high armour targets  as it negates armour is suit nearly every class in my opinion, but again it uses bolts so drag and bullet drop is prominent and should not be used at long range while spraying. 

-gorgon: gorgon is great for large groups of enemys and normally used in infested or Defence, but it has a high reload time and a wind up time but sometimes the wind up time can help to keep your aim. (= a sniper when single shot)

-Latron: sadly I don't use the latron so I don't know much : P

Hope this helps ^^

^ I think you misunderstood; OP is asking which of those 4 to sell to make room for Hek.

Personally I'd say get rid of Paris, or Boltor. Since you already have Akbolto, Boltor is a little redundant. Never been too fond of Paris, but it's good if you want to play stealthy (I generally don't, hence the dislike).

Edited by Adidasprime

You have Akbolto so get rid of Boltor (and get a firing macro or bind shoot to a scroll wheel).

You have Lex so get rid of Latron.

Both these pistols outperform the Longguns for their niche.

You have Akbolto so get rid of Boltor (and get a firing macro or bind shoot to a scroll wheel).

You have Lex so get rid of Latron.

Both these pistols outperform the Longguns for their niche.

Well latron still having morebullets and better fire rate..

Well latron still having morebullets and better fire rate..

Doesnt matter. You have to shoot twice with the Latron to do the same damage as one shot with the Lex, plus the +damage% mods for pistols is 5% higher/rank.

Plus you cant line up headshots reliably while firing at full speed. Even if you could, the DPS isnt really any better (only at low serr/hornet ranks is lat any higher dps)

And the reload speeds being the same I'd rather do more damage/shot or /clip than damage/sec.