What Mods Fit Saryn?

Question

Reading something in the Wiki that most of her skills are not really affected by power modifier mods... what kind of flippin' mods should I give her?

Stamina and Rush mods for Stealth or Vita, Armor and Redi for Tanking?

P.S. I just really wish that the power modifier mods does affect her skills. Saryn is doing bad when it talks about her powers... :(

17 answers to this question

My 30 SC Saryn has 6 redirect, 6 vitality, 3 moult, 3 miasma, 5 streamline, 5 flow for sure.  Im trying to test to see if 5 continuity will add another tick for miasma but its hard to see the little numbers with all the crap on the screen. 

I'm not even sure that Ranking up Moult would actually do anything? Does it increase the dead skin's health and shield pool?

I'm working my &#! off to get at last one flow and streamline. Damn Corpussies won't give me some. D:

All skills but her third

The usual; Vitality, Redirection, Fast Deflection

Streamline and/or Flow... Not sure what happens with Reach + Miasma so don't count on it just yet until someone confirms it

Whatever extra.. Steel Fibers could work considering she has 100 armor; Rush for giving her the needed speed.

I'm not even sure that Ranking up Moult would actually do anything? Does it increase the dead skin's health and shield pool?

I'm working my &#! off to get at last one flow and streamline. Damn Corpussies won't give me some. D:

Streamline is a Wave 5 reward on Xini. Just solo it long enough and you'll probably get it. Flow is a little harder to get tho.

Edited by denmax

All skills but her third

The usual; Vitality, Redirection, Fast Deflection

Streamline and/or Flow... Not sure what happens with Reach + Miasma so don't count on it just yet until someone confirms it

Whatever extra.. Steel Fibers could work considering she has 100 armor; Rush for giving her the needed speed.

Im pretty sure reach works with miasma.

Power strength and Power Efficiency work really well.

Flow and power efficiency works even greater since venom CAN STATCK and you want to SPAM IT against bosses or tought enemies also the range is AWSOME

Also work with miasma well too (more miasmas = more CC or insta-kills)

Edited by Dasmir

Venom can stack.. ish... It's a bit wonky on my side, but maybe it's just my uPnP problems when I play online.

But really, Venom is just great for rolling the DoT on bosses continuously and avoiding their shield to recharge properly.

Venom can stack.. ish... It's a bit wonky on my side, but maybe it's just my uPnP problems when I play online.

But really, Venom is just great for rolling the DoT on bosses continuously and avoiding their shield to recharge properly.

Flow and power efficiency works even greater since venom CAN STATCK and you want to SPAM IT against bosses or tought enemies also the range is AWSOME

Also work with miasma well too (more miasmas = more CC or insta-kills)

I agree if you can find a FLOW mod then you're in the door!

She is a Caster/Melee/Tank frame, pretty much you can do anything with Saryn.

I mean you get more bang for your buck making her tankier and augmenting her powers / power pool / efficiency rather than going for rush / marathon / quick rest etc. I did same with my Banshee and she's a Beast.

Badabadabump!

"Fixed mods now affect some powers. I see with a fully ranked focus mod, Saryn's Venom DoT is 50 Per sec. Holy S#&$, what a beast! :D I'm so happy."

But the reason I bumped this thread is this question,
Does Continuity extend the duration of Saryn's Venom DoT?

Is it good to equipped a ranked Continuity mod on her?