Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Statistics Interface

Sylviras

I posted this in response to a topic, but thought I should also start one on its own to highlight this.

Currently on your profile page, all your gear and other stats are listed under headings, but in one continuous scrolling list down the page.  What I want to see is the 7 headings required for all your gear with drop down menus, or even 7 small tab pages similar to the featured items on the market console, listing every weapon / item of that type in each respective menu.  The ones you currently own can be in one colour (eg: white), the ones you have levelled but no longer own can be in another (eg: blue) while the ones you have not gotten yet could be yet another (eg: grey).  This would greatly enhance the asthetics IMO, not to mention streamline all the info you need in an easy to read format.  The required headings / page tabs?

Warframe
Rifle

Shotgun

Pistol

Melee

Companion

Archwing

EDiT:  Upon further reflection, I would much rather it be like the side scrolling tab format the same as the market featured items.  Also as well as the items you could put tabs for the other stats as well (Operation scores, general stats, combat stats, etc).