Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Ideas

Dealiopowers

ok. so ladies and gents. id like to release my ideas of new warframes with matching weapon, and mod sets. 

ok so. a few of my ideas are close to others so dont hate my imagination. ( add some of your suggestions to so we can see everyones ideas.) (btw im up to power suggestions themed to each warframe and better names)

some of my warframe ideas are

Strictica: warframe using the power of constriction. such as like a python or anaconda snake.

Implode: warframe centered around dark matter.    - black hole, Implode throws a ball of dark matter out and it sucks enemies in and damages them continuously until it ends

Tarnish: uses the power of oxidization to destroy any enemy by rusting the metal on or in them  .-rust, Tarnish starts an oxidization process on a single or multiple targets that causes more targets to take more damage, and slowly decays health for a short period (my favorite idea)

Moment: built for extreme speed and momentum. -mach 3,  Moment sprints toward an enemy breaking the sound barrier (causing disorientation to surrounding enemies) and stabs his/her hand into the targets chest

Krac: powers are all hand to hand mma style effects.     -beatdown, Krav attacks 3 targets and uses mma techniques to beat the 3 chosen targets to death with his fists.

Ok thats four of my ideas. if you want suggest anything. idc. so yeah

Frame = Tenebraeten

Description = A frame thought lost to the darkness of evil, this frame bends that darkness against it's enemies to be efficient at killing, but has little combat skills and relies mostly on it's powers.

Powers =

Scutigro - Tenebraeten summons darkness from areas around him, bending them into a shield that reflects 20%/40%/60%/80% of damage depending on fusion level.

Tenpila - Tenebraeten uses the darkness inside of the enemies' hearts to form javelins which inflict damage to all enemies.  Enemies in dark areas and not under light sources are damaged more.

Repenish - Tenebraeten forms a circle of ground which drains enemies health who are in the circle and spreads the health evenly among his injured teammates.

Angelum - Tenebraeten harnesses the darkness around him and forms a mythical dark angel which fends off enemies for a short time. When the mod is maxed you can have up to 3 angels, each with 50 armor, and 100 health. (affected by certain mods)

Frame = Tenebraeten

Description = A frame thought lost to the darkness of evil, this frame bends that darkness against it's enemies to be efficient at killing, but has little combat skills and relies mostly on it's powers.

Powers =

Scutigro - Tenebraeten summons darkness from areas around him, bending them into a shield that reflects 20%/40%/60%/80% of damage depending on fusion level.

Tenpila - Tenebraeten uses the darkness inside of the enemies' hearts to form javelins which inflict damage to all enemies.  Enemies in dark areas and not under light sources are damaged more.

Repenish - Tenebraeten forms a circle of ground which drains enemies health who are in the circle and spreads the health evenly among his injured teammates.

Angelum - Tenebraeten harnesses the darkness around him and forms a mythical dark angel which fends off enemies for a short time. When the mod is maxed you can have up to 3 angels, each with 50 armor, and 100 health. (affected by certain mods)

That one sounds like one id use

I'd like to see some new enemies to fight.

It's tough to come up with something that's original and be good so I thought of an enemy that already existed.

It would be interesting to see the Orokin return to take control of the galaxy,and destroy those that stand in their way.and revenge on the tenno.

Maybe combine the grineer,corpus,and infested for a new enemy.

How about some new tougher bosses to fight? I'd like to see some bosses that require more than four tennos to defeat them,like maybe a team of eight or more tenno to beat them,and have the bosses drop some new ultra rare "Epic" mods that are class and weapon specific and really hard to get.possibly some god like weapons too.

It would be so great to have another galaxy to explore too with more planets and missions to do.

The space ship and the dojo should be one and the same, with different size and class ships that are buildable and able to attack enemy ships and locations maybe.

OMG WHY ISNT THIS A THING

I'd like to see some new enemies to fight.
It's tough to come up with something that's original and be good so I thought of an enemy that already existed.
It would be interesting to see the Orokin return to take control of the galaxy,and destroy those that stand in their way.and revenge on the tenno.
Maybe combine the grineer,corpus,and infested for a new enemy.
How about some new tougher bosses to fight? I'd like to see some bosses that require more than four tennos to defeat them,like maybe a team of eight or more tenno to beat them,and have the bosses drop some new ultra rare "Epic" mods that are class and weapon specific and really hard to get.possibly some god like weapons too.
It would be so great to have another galaxy to explore too with more planets and missions to do.
The space ship and the dojo should be one and the same, with different size and class ships that are buildable and able to attack enemy ships and locations maybe.